Elections 2016 GOP Convention Thread

What convention bump do you expect for Trump (avg 40.4 before)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
P0yxcR.jpg

Not a fan of Cruz, but if someone called my father in law a murderer and my wife ugly....I wouldnt endorse him either. Fuck that......Trump treated him like garbage

You, you can rest easy, because Cruz didn't give it.

Cruz ended his career -- his dissonance resulted in more people rally toward trump AND got people to stop talking about his wife speech

all wins.

There are no Republicans voting for Hillary and the BLM agenda. None. There are Independents on the fence.

Cruz does nothing for Trump. The GOP resistance is just the plutocrat vote to keep the same ol' anti-America economic policy that benefits the super-wealthy short term. They disgust me.

No republicans will vote for Hillary, but they(cruz republicans, evangelicals, bush drones) may not vote at all which is also bad for Trump

So he pays empty lip service to stuff like trade agreements and outsourcing, meanwhile he's running on the same worthless trickle down horseshit as Cruz. I think you're a little too easily impressed.

All politicians are like that. Hillary and the democrats are supposed to be left wing, to support the common man, the working class...yet their donors are in wall street and the house of saud, after 8 years of obama unions are as weak as they ever were and while the economy as a whole recovered the average wage has gone down

At least Trump is less likely to bring a million muslim refugees to create a voting bloc

damn, that was actually one of the better outcomes for Trump -- he didnt even have to berate Ted, the convention did that on their own merit -- if anything, it got people to stop talking about Milf Trump speech and probably pissed enough on the fence, right leaners to go to Trump.

Cruz ended his career -- his dissonance resulted in more people rally toward trump AND got people to stop talking about his wife speech

all wins.
I haven't seen one Cruz fan stick up for him yet. Well, outside of Amanda Carpenter, who had an affair with him.

Plus, now everyone wants to see what Donald Trump's reply is going to be, so the ratings are going to be through the roof, even with a pretty weak undercard tonight.

What was so horrible about what he said? He told people vote with your conscience......isnt what this people were already doing? So its not like he said dont vote for Trump. He said vote with your conscience.

I'm surprised the rnc thought Cruz wasn't going to do this

This hit 1000 posts. Locking it. Someone make a second with a link to the prior.

A fractured GOP is actually better for Cruz, even more so if they lose control of the senate.

Well TS I look forward to trump getting those jobs back from the Chinese. But mostly I look forward to your show making fun of the democrats.

Well TS I look forward to trump getting those jobs back from the Chinese. But mostly I look forward to your show making fun of the democrats.

Show would be super easy to write these days, but the far left would scream "I'm a victim, you can't say that about me" no matter how true it all was. It was easy in years past for the Daily Show targeting R's, to be honest. But they didn't cry anything, usually.

We'll see what Trump really does about the things he has mentioned regarding China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back