Elections 2016 Presidential Election General Discussion v6

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, the Bible makes it very clear that adultery, debauchery and dishonesty are not as bad as raising money for charity and not being careful enough with emails.

The Bible surely loves men who worship money and are filled with avarice. It's a running theme.

Yeah, I need to get in the last word because you conceded to me. It's like the loser leaves the ring first.

Whatever, I find you and this whole discussion tedious and simple. I conceed, talking with you is ruining this view I have.

Among the most worrying trends among conservatives recently is this growing idea the democracy is a "rigged system," by which they really mean that it's becoming too difficult for minority resource holders to exert will on the majority of the population. Trump has expanded this to suggesting he'll not honor the results of the election. This is an attack to the fundamental notions of democracy and even more a mandate towards a totalitarian future; which is lamentably ironic because this is the path towards the very big brother state the conservative voter base fears.

What's truly out of control is that by the continous, systematic dismantling of welfare, race baiting and the implementation of financial policy set on consolidating resources into the hands of the few, the GoP itself is to blame for creating a product hat can never work in a democracy if you have an informed population.

What's happenined because of this is the GOP has

A - Begun huge campaigns of disinformation
B - Begun to attack democracy

If the GOP wasn't blinded by ideology (which is an overly favorable description of the hodgepodge collection of thought that's presented as a coherent and complete argument applicable to all areas and eras of humsnity) it would be the easiest change for them to lay off on the greed and maybe attract voters back, but nstead they all basically pull on "we the party for the rich" club t-shirts everytime release a taxation plan, or the like.
Sadly, this will fall flat in the face of their cult-like devotion and fail to sink in where it's needed most.

Whatever, I find you and this whole discussion tedious and simple. I conceed, talking with you is ruining this view I have.

I thought you didn't need to get the last word in because your ego doesn't need it?

But yeah, you conceded because when you realized your argument was puerile at best and had crumbled when dissected, you didn't have the balls to actually admit it, so had to pretend you lost interest. And after that big game you talked... Man that's embarrassing.

Sadly, this will fall flat in the face of their cult-like devotion and fail to sink in where it's needed most.

It's honestly madness at this point. You have people made so desperate by the system they'd compromise thier ideals to vote for a pig lIke Trump, just hoping he can make things better.

The only positive out of this cycle is, thank fuck Cruz didn't make it through.

I thought you didn't need to get the last word in because your ego doesn't need it?

But yeah, you conceded because when you realized your argument was puerile at best and had crumbled when dissected, you didn't have the balls to actually admit it, so had to pretend you lost interest. And after that big game you talked... Man that's embarrassing.

Seriously, fuck off. Your stupidity and your mistaken notion that what you convey is intelligent or interesting is starting to really annoy me. You win, you made it to my ignore list.

Seriously, fuck off. Your stupidity and your mistaken notion that what you convey is intelligent or interesting is starting to really annoying me. You win, you made it to my ignore list.

Legit LOL. How's that ego of yours doing?

Arguments about who gets the last word should result in an autoban.

Hey, the Bible makes it very clear that adultery, debauchery and dishonesty are not as bad as raising money for charity and not being careful enough with emails.

Nice spin. Concentrate on Trumps immorality while completely ignoring Hillary's. Where have I seen that before? Oh right on every television newscast ever.

Nice spin. Concentrate on Trumps immorality while completely ignoring Hillary's. Where have I seen that before? Oh right on every television newscast ever.

How is Clinton supposed to be immoral? Everything I'm seeing is outrage that she wasn't careful enough with her emails (that has been, by a very large margin, the No. 1 story of the election in the MSM). Hardly comparable to Trump.

Arguments about who gets the last word should result in an autoban.

What about a guy that pretends he lost interest in the discussion when his argument fell apart and he's shown to be full of crap? I'm thinking platinum status for a week.

What about a guy that pretends he lost interest in the discussion when his argument fell apart and he's shown to be full of crap? I'm thinking platinum status for a week.
both of ya. read that back and forth between you two. It is petty and pathetic.

Agreed again. I stand behind my point but probably not my temper and method of debate. Maori anger, I get all punchy. My grandfather was killing people with a spear (taiha) unfortunately I inherited a lot of that anger.

You're saying I should get platinum for a week?

The guy is a troll who brandished a horrific argument and pranced around this thread like he was God's gift to logic and who had once and for all found an irrefutable argument against voting for Trump. Excuse me if I had a little fun with him at the expense of muddying myself. It's pretty hard to not get dirty when the other guy resides in the swamp.

There should be a kind of quorum for these kinds of elections.

Come on Americans, admit it, most of you dont want any one of those fuckers in the oval office.

How is Clinton supposed to be immoral? Everything I'm seeing is outrage that she wasn't careful enough with her emails (that has been, by a very large margin, the No. 1 story of the election in the MSM). Hardly comparable to Trump.

The email thing isn't immoral. It's just stupid, illegal and a national security risk. Which in my eyes is way worse for the leader of our nation to be doing than saying something about not liking women who don't have big boobs.

Lets see, Hillary's pathological lying is immoral. Her speeches to Wall Street were immoral. Her intimidating her husbands mistresses was immoral. Her accepting money from countries that persecute gays and women is immoral. The way she treats her security is immoral. Her campaign's dirty illegal tricks are all immoral. Her foundation playing favorites is immoral. Basically her life is just a constant cloud of immorality until she steps on stage, straps on that smile and puts on a facade for the public that she really cares about them. The fact that you and millions of others believe it is absurd to me.

The Great Deportator, Barrack Obama pours his heart out for illegals at Hillary rally...

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back