***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v1 - Hayward GoFundMe Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol no shit. that sucks but it's to be expected.

Lonzo balled out granted it was against the Suns so that's more a Pac 12 team than an NBA team. He probably just set a career high in scoring that he wont break until next year. The Suns D is horrific, so is ours though.

He has to shake this newness off, I think he's gonna have 15-20 games this year with these same numbers. I'm guessing his his highest scoring game this year will be 37. Shit he has already passed Ingram smh..

lol no shit. that sucks but it's to be expected.

Lonzo balled out granted it was against the Suns so that's more a Pac 12 team than an NBA team. He probably just set a career high in scoring that he wont break until next year. The Suns D is horrific, so is ours though.
At least we aint the worst team in the west, which is like top 10 in the least.

Lakes should have dumped Ingram instead of d snitch.

He has to shake this newness off, I think he's gonna have 15-20 games this year with these same numbers. I'm guessing his his highest scoring game this year will be 37. Shit he has already passed Ingram smh..
Ingram's shooting is starting to worry me. I knew he'd brick at least one of those FT's. He is still too skinny/weak to finish consistently at the rim and he doesnt have all world athleticism to overcome it until he bulks up. He's still a year away from being a possible 20 pt. scorer. Kuzma is better than him right now.

Lonzo will put up some nice all around numbers for sure, but his shooting is still a ways way. Still took 27 shots tonight and teams will keep daring him to shoot. If he gets a consistent shot he will be great.

At least we aint the worst team in the west, which is like top 10 in the least.

True but still pretty bad. 32 wins tops. I'm thinking 28-30, but oh well, gotta develop somehow. Going to take a bit to recover from Bitch Cupcheck and Jim Buss' screw ups the last few years.

What position do you play?
This joke still running ITT?

Nearly as old as clippers drought for a championship
Ingram's shooting is starting to worry me. I knew he'd brick at least one of those FT's. He is still too skinny/weak to finish consistently at the rim and he doesnt have all world athleticism to overcome it until he bulks up. He's still a year away from being a possible 20 pt. scorer. Kuzma is better than him right now.

Lonzo will put up some nice all around numbers for sure, but his shooting is still a ways way. Still took 27 shots tonight and teams will keep daring him to shoot. If he gets a consistent shot he will be great.

True but still pretty bad. 32 wins tops. I'm thinking 28-30, but oh well, gotta develop somehow. Going to take a bit to recover from Bitch Cupcheck and Jim Buss' screw ups the last few years.
Cant believe some of the names that have worn the jersey in the past few years.

Kuzma's the real deal, steal of the draft nobody expected that. His game is NBA ready and nice. He understands where to be on the floor, he makes the correct play and his defense is solid. Dude's not afraid of the spotlight.

Ingram looks to me like he's pressing. He misses a lot of wide open shots that he was making at Puke. Last year towards the end seemed like he had come around the corner a bit but I'm still seeing a lot of the same problems from last year these first 2 games. Granted it's not much to go off of in only 2 games.

Lmfao at it taking the worst team in the league for Gonzo to look good

I'm very confident Brandon Ingram has a drug problem. Emaciated physique, glazed over eyes, and covered in prison tattoos.

Looks like the Los Angeles Lakers/Fakers fan are going crazy after a win over the elite Suns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back