***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol good point. You know I like him as a player but his attitude is his own worst enemy at times. Hard for a team to buy in unless the best player does. Demar is buying in. That old iso offense might be nice for Kyle and demars stats but it's proven a bigger shit show in the yoffs

You know how Kyle plays. He needs a decent big man off the pick and roll to get his mid range j clean

He was exactly like Jaylen his first two seasons, on and off the court. Always thought he was smarter than he actually was and was athletically gifted just like Brown. Whats killed him in the career ia how long it takes him to react and ball handling. Same as Jaylen. Good players to have, just not generational talents. Both are significantly better than anything Tatum can ever hope to be.

I enjoy watching this Canuck body bag himself on the reg.

OG was considered the consensus best defender in this year's draft, but dripped out of his projected lottery placement due to an ACL tear early in the season. Held Harden to 3/18 shooting last night LMAO. Here's how his offense stacks up with other rookies so far.

Offensive Rating:
OG Anunoby (TOR) 121
Jayson Tatum (BOS) 118
Kyle Kuzma (LAL) 108
Ben Simmons (PHI) 105
Donovan Mitchell (UTA) 92
Dennis Smith Jr. (DAL) 90

Offensive Box Plus/Minus
icon_tever.gif.pagespeed.ce.zaZOX3_bWv.gif
:
OG Anunoby (TOR) 3.4
Jayson Tatum (BOS) 0.8
Ben Simmons (PHI) 0.3
Kyle Kuzma (LAL) -0.1
Donovan Mitchell (UTA) -1.6
Dennis Smith Jr. (DAL) -1.6

OG was considered the consensus best defender in this year's draft, but dripped out of his projected lottery placement due to an ACL tear early in the season. Held Harden to 3/18 shooting last night LMAO. Here's how his offense stacks up with other rookies so far.

Offensive Rating:
OG Anunoby (TOR) 121
Jayson Tatum (BOS) 118
Kyle Kuzma (LAL) 108
Ben Simmons (PHI) 105

Offensive Box Plus/Minus
:
OG Anunoby (TOR) 3.4
Jayson Tatum (BOS) 0.8
Ben Simmons (PHI) 0.3
Kyle Kuzma (LAL) -0.1

But he's shooting 50% from the FT line... and if you've been around here long enough then you know, that means he sucks.

He's basically an irredeemable basketball player until he shoots 80% or better.

Offensive Rating:
OG Anunoby (TOR) 121
Jayson Tatum (BOS) 118
Kyle Kuzma (LAL) 108
Ben Simmons (PHI) 105

Offensive Box Plus/Minus
:
OG Anunoby (TOR) 3.4
Jayson Tatum (BOS) 0.8
Ben Simmons (PHI) 0.3
Kyle Kuzma (LAL) -0.1

To think my posters ITT didn't know who he was 2 weeks ago.

I freakin love the guy, his skillset is still a bit raw obviously. But he's an outstanding defender, looks like he can shoot the ball and always hustles. Future all star IMO.

Him and Van Vleep should be team captains, not Lowsy and Derprozan

LOL fuck outta here wit dat

Tatum is already having a better year than Brown did in his rookie season, hell he's having a better year than him this season too. He is virtually identical in all regular stats, points, rebounds, etc but he has a way better fg% in front of and behind the arc and at the free throw line. Jaylen is a commodity that can be used as trade bait later on, Tatum is a keeper Ainge got this one right
Thats because Tatum wint shoot unless hes wide open and Browns defense is light years better than Tatums. Good pieces to have on a championship team, but Tatum definitely isnt worthy of a 3rd overall pick.

To think my posters ITT didn't know who he was 2 weeks ago.

I freakin love the guy, his skillset is still a bit raw obviously. But he's an outstanding defender, looks like he can shoot the ball and always hustles. Future all star IMO.
before the ACL tear most media outlets were comparing him to Kawhi, in terms of defensive ability. Practically same size and dimensions. Dude just turned 20 and has the build of a a Kawhi now. I don't watch college ball so I had no idea who he was. Seen him hyped lots on RealGM tho

Offensive Rating:
OG Anunoby (TOR) 121
Jayson Tatum (BOS) 118
Kyle Kuzma (LAL) 108
Ben Simmons (PHI) 105

Offensive Box Plus/Minus
:
OG Anunoby (TOR) 3.4
Jayson Tatum (BOS) 0.8
Ben Simmons (PHI) 0.3
Kyle Kuzma (LAL) -0.1

future looks bright along with siakam, nogueira, poetl, delon

they're all really long and athletic

LeBron Blames is no king, let alone King of New York.

He's too mentally weak, petty, and passive-aggressive to be the king of anything. A cry-baby victim like LeBron wouldn't survive a month in a real city like NYC.

Another day and and another stupid post by Marcy.

LeBron Blames is no king, let alone King of New York.

He's too mentally weak, petty, and passive-aggressive to be the king of anything. A cry-baby victim like LeBron wouldn't survive a month in a real city like NYC.

Are you familiar with the tragedy of Sir Walter Raleigh?

Darth-Plagueis.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back