***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to actually get laid to worry about this Marcy. lmao.

1fC92.gif

True and Kuzma were seen at a steakhouse last night.

TUTELAGE LOOMS

Fucking Wizcans are incapable of playing two good halves. I much prefer it when they suck in the first half. Shit like this is rustling to no end.

Gortat, are you fucking kidding me? Fouling on that? Lol.

Wasn't pretty, got the win. Down 7 almost halfway into the 4th. I'll take it. Nice to get some calls too. Lol.

Fucking Wizcans are incapable of playing two good halves. I much prefer it when they suck in the first half. Shit like this is rustling to no end.
Gorþat is rustling the hell out of me

Another 2 point effort

Raptors with the back to back beat down of western playoff teams

Just a matter of when not if

Gorþat is rustling the hell out of me

Another 2 point effort
His shot is completely gone. He had a decent jumper when he first got to Washington. Don't know where it went. He's actually a better finisher, imo, than he was then though. But it means he's reliant on WallGOAT penetrating and finding him off the screen to score. It's hard for me to be too mad at Gortat (other than that foul on a 3 pointer with 30 seconds left up 9) though. He's getting up there in years and he came in in much better shape this year and is playing better D and rebounding better (not always in the numbers, but he's boxing out and fighting for them more) than he did last year when he drove me up the wall insane with his effort.

Don't know why I still expect Dwert to be great, but I'm lookint at the box score for this Cavs/Hornets game and his statline is trash

Gundy said it was the turnovers and free throws which killed him. What else is new? LoL

Don't know why I still expect Dwert to be great, but I'm lookint at the box score for this Cavs/Hornets game and his statline is trash
Bad game tonight, but he's averaging 14 & 13 on 57% FG shooting and 1.3 blocks. His FT% is so abysmal he's single handedly sinking my whole team, but he's had some monster games early this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back