***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see palp going full troll. Not sure if it's his alzheimer's or dementia, but the v.d. impersonation is a bit much.

Palp... you're forgetting to take your Ginkgo Biloba.

The Knicks will be lucky to make the playoffs... and in the instance that they do, they will be promptly removed (1st rd gentlemen's sweep at best)
LMFAO @ Ginko Biloba

This post won't get the likes it deserves

Tell ya what, hombre. Watch the game tonight and you tell me this again.

Deal, I'll watch the Hornets v Knocks game tonight... two teams that will likely be fighting for 7/8 seeds later this season.

Interesting to see palp going full troll. Not sure if it's his alzheimer's or dementia, but the v.d. impersonation is a bit much.

I've never trolled, Kirin. I just haven't posted this often in a while and so you have forgotten. I'm serious about everything I write until I write something that contradicts that, in which case I get to choose which you take seriously and which you discard.

When Palp returned from extended hibernation:

It's over for LeBronze. No longer #1 athlete. Good luck relying on footwork, post play and accurate fadeaways.

The "players only" broadcast sounds not very good. It's like the magic hour tv show.

Not the most impressive 3rd quarter... 12 more minutes to really show out I guess.

It's over for LeBronze. No longer #1 athlete. Good luck relying on footwork, post play and accurate fadeaways.

Currently averaging 29/9/7 on 60% shooting in his 15th year but it’s over lmao. Wonder how your tune will change if he becomes a Laker.

Currently averaging 29/9/7 on 60% shooting in his 15th year but it’s over lmao. Wonder how your tune will change if he becomes a Laker.
My tune is always fire so it don't matta' one beeeeiiiiitttt sheeeeeittttttt

Dude he got schooled yet was nearly long enough to contest the shot

This fuckin guy is a superhero

@Palpatine

Well, good show... they are playing hard, look to be refreshed to be out from under the Carmelo fog. I actually like the Lee + la frenchie combo... tough perimeter defenders.

Kristaps is a star... but still not refining my prediction much here, lower yoff seed, out in first round. Will tune in tomorrow for more Knocks basketball.

You just witnessed greatness tonight. Remember that.

Richard Sherman respects the hands of Kyle Kuzma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back