***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody can say this but if we were compared in front of 10 hot chicks all 10 would choose me over you.

3765AE7500000578-3748995-image-m-79_1471620427760.jpg

“It’s the NBA. People ain’t really gonna fight, so I ain’t trying to get no tech.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lonzo's trying to save what little money he's going to make in his career. He's being smart.

Embiid has scored more at Staples Center than Lonzo has all season (78 to 50) smh

Philly going ham on the warios 1st quarter - flawless offense but they can’t keep this up.

I still believe in Lonzo and BI. Both are not even in their final form yet. I mean this time last year people were calling BI a bust.

Right now, I'm like this though

u0whhwxtyoyz.jpg

(taken from r/lakers)

I still believe in Lonzo and BI. Both are not even in their final form yet. I mean this time last year people were calling BI a bust.

Right now, I'm like this though

u0whhwxtyoyz.jpg

(taken from r/lakers)

kY87kaa.jpg

If Lonzo were playing well, no one would care. He's not wrong in his explanation. However, since he's playing like a total can, he should at least try to win people over however he can.

If Lonzo were playing well, no one would care. He's not wrong in his explanation. However, since he's playing like a total can, he should at least try to win people over however he can.
If you read the whole article, Sideshow Bob defended him and Walton said his teammates love him like no rookie he's seen before

If you read the whole article, Sideshow Bob defended him and Walton said his teammates love him like no rookie he's seen before
I saw the sideshow quote, complete with swipe at his brother, lol. Didn't see the one from Walton.

Edit: lol, must have just stopped reading after Lopez quote. I seent it now.

The NBA turning into some prison gang shit, next thing you know some Laker bench goon shanks Lonzo in the parking lot for not backing his crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back