***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
best two teams in the east head to head today, everybody around here must be pretty excited.

Wait did you just call me normal? That's an insult? Man no wonder your wife seeks validation from other men.

what are you thinking these days now that its a proven fact Harden is a better 3 point shooter than Curry ever will be??? Does it hurt your soul??

This time last year Steph was shooting 36% from deep and was like 10 in threes made

It's not even just about percentages, Harden takes way more contested, unassisted 3s than Steph does. He creates his own open 3 way more than Steph does. He shoots way less catch and shoot 3s than Steph does. All while having way better court vision and passing skills than Steph does.

It really just comes down to Harden being a better offensive player than Steph is.

We aren't ready for a Trump/Ball feud

It's not even just about percentages, Harden takes way more contested, unassisted 3s than Steph does. He creates his own open 3 way more than Steph does. He shoots way less catch and shoot 3s than Steph does. All while having way better court vision and passing skills than Steph does.

It really just comes down to Harden being a better offensive player than Steph is.
Lol at Kyle Lowry this year.

If raps and Celtics meet in the playoffs

$200 bet

You sound like a degenerate gambler.

I don't want your money. Let's do $1,000 and when I win you can donate it to charity.

And we're talking US dollars, not useless Canadian dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back