***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powell is legit (SD represent), he'd get more minutes and be more productive on a team that didn't have two AS level guards
I like Noguiera from the limited i've seen of him, but he's clearly more developed on D than offense thus far, same w/ Siakam

TBH i don't know shit about Poetl

Agree with CiH. Craps are truly done after this season, although I disagree about them finishing that high. They don't have any real young talent - just a bunch of one dimensional skill-less random kids. Knicks have the brightest future, without a doubt.

Porzingis is already the second best player in the East after Juice.

Agree with CiH. Craps are truly done after this season, although I disagree about them finishing that high. They don't have any real young talent - just a bunch of one dimensional skill-less random kids. Knicks have the brightest future, without a doubt.

Porzingis is already the second best player in the East after Juice.

You're going to have to find a way to punt Tick Hardayoung Jr to the Nets or something. That chucking can is going to submarine you guys.

Powell is legit (SD represent), he'd get more minutes and be more productive on a team that didn't have two AS level guards
I like Noguiera from the limited i've seen of him, but he's clearly more developed on D than offense thus far, same w/ Siakam

TBH i don't know shit about Poetl
Powell suffers by not having a true playmaker on that team like a ball or Curry. Lowry and DeRozen are meh playmakers and are useless off the ball

You're going to have to find a way to punt Tick Hardayoung Jr to the Nets or something. That chucking can is going to submarine you guys.

It's important to have a guy that can explode at a moments notice but the Knicks are missing a few pieces I agree.

Yeh these guys can shoot, pass and defend unlike shit tier young la rosters (both clips and lakes)

Kuzma alone is worth more than any player in the cRaps franch.

Lonzo is worth more than the franch itself LMAO.

raptors-atlantic-division-banner.jpg

I think that's all that needs to be said. LOL

So does Canadian sense of accomplishment just have a real low bar, all around?

"I'm Drake, and I know my way around the area I grew up in"

over the last 6 games, TH Jr is shooting 46.2%, 3.33 made 3pts a game, 21 pts a game, 1.83 steals, 3.66 assists, 4 boards

not THAT bad or chucky

his first 4 games were absolutely, gutter trash shit-tier tho

Kuzma alone is worth more than any player in the cRaps franch.

Lonzo is worth more than the franch itself LMAO.

raptors-atlantic-division-banner.jpg

I think that's all that needs to be said. LOL
Lol at bozo and Kushma

Raps youngins easily dispatched them on Lakers home court

Lol at bozo and Kushma

Raps youngins easily dispatched them on Lakers home court
derozan played 37 minutes in that game...
lowry played 36

kuzma is like a taller, same athleticism Powell. He's legit

over the last 6 games, TH Jr is shooting 46.2%, 3.33 made 3pts a game, 21 pts a game, 1.83 steals, 3.66 assists, 4 boards

not THAT bad or chucky

his first 4 games were absolutely, gutter trash shit-tier tho

You're gonna have to watch a game sometime.

OKC winless against the Bestern conference. Lol.

You're gonna have to watch a game sometime.
i've only watched two, one of the atrocious first four, and one of the better recent ones

but i watch all the highlight clips that are lengthy and show all made baskets, i'm not saying he's not shooting mad 3s or some early in the shotclock, etc.. but he is converting recently at a decent clip

derozan played 37 minutes in that game...
lowry played 36

kuzma is like a taller, same athleticism Powell. He's legit
Kuzma is smooth ill give you that

Point is young raps are promising

wiggins has shot 76% from FT all 3 previous seasons
thus far, 57% wtf bro

i've only watched two, one of the atrocious first four, and one of the better recent ones

but i watch all the highlight clips that are lengthy and show all made baskets, i'm not saying he's not shooting mad 3s or some early in the shotclock, etc.. but he is converting recently at a decent clip

I've never liked his game... it is Nick Young-esque and it's reflected in his advanced stats. He's a minus defender that takes (and misses) bad shots. He does rebound and assist at a decent clip so he's not a total loss and with the lack of offense on the Knocks roster he's probably a needed piece, but if they want to take the next step they'll need to shed him.

I really like that Frank Nitikina kid... his offense is shit, but he gets wherever he wants on the floor, plays tough defense, and he's got length for days. And for as bad as his offense is, his shot doesn't look broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back