***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
y9w55ck04kzz.jpg

Lakes rank 4th in defense but 28th in offense. Lol. I aint mad though.

Toronto Raptors

The Raptors are perennially waiting in the wings, but they have been shut down by LeBron James the past two seasons. The Raptors are off to a hot start this season, winning 11 of their first 16 games; BPI only gave that a 23.1 percent chance of happening. It now projects Toronto to win 56 games this season -- which is fourth best in the league, behind only the Golden State Warriors, Celtics and Houston Rockets.

The Raptors ranked fourth in quantified shot quality and third in quantified shooter impact, according to Second Spectrum. That means they are taking the fourth-best selection of shots and have the third best team of shot-makers. As a result, their offense is third in the league, according to BPI.

The Raptors have played the sixth-toughest schedule to date, but they have the second easiest schedule going forward. With a 73.1 percent chance of landing the No. 2 seed in the East, BPI gives them a 30.5 percent chance to reach the NBA Finals.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21504950/nba-bpi-raptors-wizards-east-contenders
TL/DR Raptors are winning the championship

Interesting number there - 30% chance of making the NBA Finals.

Curious because the best player in world, the guy who has taken his team there every single year for the past 7? years, is having one of the best starts to a season in a long time.

Strength of schedule and quantified shot quality sound like the verbiage of complete losers. These things don’t mean anything in the real world.

Having a weak schedule and being extra selective with your punches is not going to prepare you for Mark “Mike” Tyson.

You would think that to have a 30% of beating Juice, which is essentially what they are saying because he is the gatekeeper to the Finals, you would have to have achieved slightly more than being swept the year before.

Someone tell the cHeat that Thanksgiving isn't until tomorrow cause they stuffing these jive turkeys LMFAO

Big Lez playing like a woman possessed vs his former team

Beri... I have league pass, as much as I don't want to admit this, I've seen at least 5 Craptor games so far this season.

Your team is alright, you have some nice depth, you're probably going to win somewhere between 50-55 games this year... but you don't have a single A class player... you have a couple Bs surrounded by maybe a couple more Cs and young potential.

So that's what it is... it's a B-level team, with B-level stars, that will flame out in a B-level conference playoff series.
Damn. You’ve seen more crap games than I’ve seen games so far this year. I can’t watch nba until March.

Damn. You’ve seen more crap games than I’ve seen games so far this year. I can’t watch nba until March.

I watch a ton of basketball... even if I'm doing something it's on in the background.

Prepping for thanksgiving tomorrow and have watched 76ers v Blazers... watching the Craps get finished off by the Bricks... and will watch the Lonzo v Fox grudge match later.

Is this the game that OKC finally gets it together moving forward? God I hope so

Thought they had another one in them. That Waiters gift was huge for the CHeat.

Looks like the Warriors decided to get punked tonight.

Interesting number there - 30% chance of making the NBA Finals.

Curious because the best player in world, the guy who has taken his team there every single year for the past 7? years, is having one of the best starts to a season in a long time.

Strength of schedule and quantified shot quality sound like the verbiage of complete losers. These things don’t mean anything in the real world.

Having a weak schedule and being extra selective with your punches is not going to prepare you for Mark “Mike” Tyson.

You would think that to have a 30% of beating Juice, which is essentially what they are saying because he is the gatekeeper to the Finals, you would have to have achieved slightly more than being swept the year before.

You bring up a good point but we've got an OG now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back