***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno what kind of bench type instant offense shooter is out there to be had

i

Also Mike Malone has got to be one of, if not the worst coach in the league. Dude is fuckin incompetent

I know I already posted this, but I definitely think OKC and the Spurs can beat the Warriors in the playoffs this year.

I'm not sure who I would rather do it. I definitely like this OKC team... like carmelo, him getting a title, that would be cool, and I would like Paul George to stay and not join LeBron in LA, lmao. So, hopefully they win it all :D and it would be sweet justice for Durant leaving and Westbrook has already shown he wants to WIN not just shoot the most shots on the court, he's sharing the ball fine. They'll figure it out.

I still like the Spurs tho and I'm still mad at how that series ended with Kawhi getting taken out by Zaza.

Come in top 5 defensively only to make Z-Bo and Cauley-Stein look like Duncan and Robinson. Pathetic.

Lonzo Ball garbage time stat padding now that Frank Mason is done outshining him.

Fuck, I'll take any shot that goes in for Lonzo, garbage time or not. Beggars can't be choosers at this point.

this vid is cracking me up big time

- kd's weak ass crossover being stripped by russ
- russ shaking his head and repeatedly saying 'i lock that shit up'
- melo lol'ing hard when he sees russ doing this
- raul rubbing it in by doing curry's gay dance move after hitting a 3

Doc's getting fired.
They need to hit the reset button on this dumpster immediately. Trade Blake and DeAndre. Cut Jnr because I'm sure no team would give anything up for him - even cash. Hope to land a protected top 3 2018 and get the other DeAndre or Doncic and go from there.

Also there is a lesson here - never get your kid to play on your team if you are coach / GM. It's a bad look, even with the most honest and objective of intentions.

They need to hit the reset button on this dumpster immediately. Trade Blake and DeAndre. Cut Jnr because I'm sure no team would give anything up for him - even cash. Hope to land a protected top 3 2018 and get the other DeAndre or Doncic and go from there.

Also there is a lesson here - never get your kid to play on your team if you are coach / GM. It's a bad look, even with the most honest and objective of intentions.
Just checked Autist's stats and hes shooting higher on 3's (40%) than 2's (35%) for the season lol

Just checked Autist's stats and hes shooting higher on 3's (40%) than 2's (35%) for the season lol
Lol overall his stats aren’t horrendous. But I just hate his face and his game.

Probably in that order.

No one is going to give up anything for Flake at this point, that's their problem.

No one is going to give up anything for Flake at this point, that's their problem.
You underestimate the stupidity of some teams out there. But he isn’t going anywhere regardless. Decandre and Lou Williams will probably go.

Lol @ people getting all worked up over a regular season game itt btw. I don't even like KD, but at least he's winning titles and not "regular season champ" like Westbrook. OKC has absolutely no shot against the Warriors in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back