***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeKobe is a finisher. Damn.

Spencer dumbdiddle is pretty good

Lol what a horrible final play. Raps giving this one away. Now OT with a game tomorrow

Lowry just went down super hard on his back got up and went down again 2x

Looks bad

He can barely make it off the court limping fuck. Carried off

He went for rebounds like a savage. This time he got undercut coming down

DeKobe is a finisher. Damn.

Spencer dumbdiddle is pretty good
that move/finish DD did w/ about a minute and change to go (and then he had another one right at about a minute left in 4qtr) was absolutely absurd
he blew by one guy, hesitated on the help defender to try and draw the foul of the original defender catching up, jumped out and faked w/ his right, switched hands in mid air and did a beautiful fingerroll w/ the left

i tried to tell you Dinwiddie is no joke, when they beat CLE earlier this year he shit all over them, w/ Lebron primarily guarding them and took the game over. Can shoot, defend, drive and finish, and just has crazy height/size for that position. RHJ is also a highly legit two way player, he's better than anybody on the Lakes for instance

Lowry diagnosed with acute back spasms which is good news compared to other possibilities.

Likely not playing tonight vs heat and doubtful for cavs.

His mpg last year was 2nd only to LeBron. He plays 5 less a game this year to try to keep him healthy for the yoffs. Feeling like they won't rush him at all.

The Raptors are just about the least interesting team to 99% of the NBA's fans yet you bunch of potato heads talk about them every day like anyone gives a shit.

The talent is there. This is the same team that took the Rockets into overtime and was able to hang with the Warriors. The motivation isn't there. Its like they don't care. They got blown out by Charlotte lol. Is Charlotte more talented than the Lakers? The team isn't firing on all cylinders every game. Further it seems like everyone is doing there own thing out there. You have Randle running ISO plays for himself, Lopez jacking up threes, Kuzma doing whatever the hell he wants... and screwing up. Clarkson all over the place. Ingram making stupid decisions with the ball as a point forward. They need a coach with an iron fist to put them in place. I don't think they respect Luke TBH

The team and the franchise seem like they're just going through the motions, waiting for their imaginary free agent hauls in the summer to come to the rescue next year. I think they've already penciled in lebosley and raul jorge for next year, regardless of whether it's happening or not, and at this stage it is looking less and less likely.

Lakes need 5 more top 2 picks in order to field a competitive team.

tell me somebody has the GIF or video of Lance Stephenson slapping himself in the face after a no look pass and flopping hard LOL

been looking for it, was greatest moment of the season thus far

DTHxFHqUQAEbvNM.jpg

Lmao, so the refs are wearing Big Baller Brand huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back