***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start working harder, small baller

What am I working harder at? You don't have to look very far to find a reason to make fun of these guys. Hell, I like 'em and it's easy for me to

What am I working harder at? You don't have to look very far to find a reason to make fun of these guys. Hell, I like 'em and it's easy for me to

That's cause you're a small baller. The Big Ballers of the world come and drink your milkshake and all you can do is post about it on Sherdog.

That's cause you're a small baller. The Big Ballers of the world come and drink your milkshake and all you can do is post about it on Sherdog.

I'll put my big ballers on your god damn forehead if you ever disrespect the great theatrical genius that is Daniel Day Lewis by using a quote from him in reference to those scrubs.

I'll put my big ballers on your god damn forehead if you ever disrespect the great theatrical genius that is Daniel Day Lewis by using a quote from him in reference to those scrubs.

Daniel Day Lewis has more in common with Big Ballers like Melo and Gelo than a small baller like you.

Melo with 21 points today. Future number 1 pick.

LMAO at dudes making minimum wage, who can barely spell fog a mirror, claiming to be “big” ballers. You gotta love the internet!

Thread is flooded with small ballers today.

The team and the franchise seem like they're just going through the motions, waiting for their imaginary free agent hauls in the summer to come to the rescue next year. I think they've already penciled in lebosley and raul jorge for next year, regardless of whether it's happening or not, and at this stage it is looking less and less likely.

Yup. That's upper management's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back