***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly finna shock the world and sign lebronze

Would not shock me , only saving shot L.A. has is that from a lot of what I read LeBron really likes living in L.A. has the Summer House and everything and likes the idea of building his brand out there entertainment wise. Philly though has the type of talent that would keep fresh to play another 5-6 years and challenge for the Finals .

I don't care for the guy and he has unlikable tendencies, but not to the point where all these guys treat him like public enemy no.1 . He is just one of many lottery picks that didn't end up as stars, which is a high number but he will probsbly end with a Solid productive NBA career barring injury can't give Doc full credit for that.

Would not shock me , only saving shot L.A. has is that from a lot of what I read LeBron really likes living in L.A. has the Summer House and everything and likes the idea of building his brand out there entertainment wise. Philly though has the type of talent that would keep fresh to play another 5-6 years and challenge for the Finals .
Surely he goes to wherever can win him the most titles?

This match fixing in Boston game is just a joke.

Turns me off the sport.

Philly finna shock the world and sign lebronze
I+believe+in+you+my+friend+go+forth+and+accomplish+_3159025da4dc3c57aff0650dbee270c5.jpg

Lol just got home and looked at the box score. Looks like a good game to miss

Philly really fucked up trading up for that pick.

i mean, really fucked up.

They just needed to go all in on Lowry for a couple years. Draft Tatum and be the GOAT team with Lowry/JJ/Tatun/Simmons/Embiid

thats the GOAT team right there.

Does it matter if the Cavs don’t play defense if you can’t put the ball in the hoop to capitalize? Get well soon Hayward.

Does it matter if the Cavs don’t play defense if you can’t put the ball in the hoop to capitalize? Get well soon Hayward.

what exactly is Bostons offensive scheme?? 2 man and ISO all game?? Shit looks like Raptors ball of years past except with only 1 guy who can really play like that in Kyrie instead of 2 lol

what exactly is Bostons offensive scheme?? 2 man and ISO all game?? Shit looks like Raptors ball of years past except with only 1 guy who can really play like that in Kyrie instead of 2 lol
They move the ball well they just don’t have consistent shooters. Too young this season.

Lmao @ AD and Cousins being starters.

Too many good players in the league right now

Not everyone is going to be a starter

It is because James and Chris are clearing his deal for the year. He's changed a whole lot from the can who was ordering hookers to the 4 Seasons lol.

Springs is doing a wealth seminar with a few congressman on a side note. We should go. I have 4 invites. Only way to get him out of the house before wifey starts killing my phone lol (she's as bad as Kelly)

@clutchCAT420 on the 2nd part.

Last edited:
Some new after hours club @clutchCAT420

Amy just texted me (Cole's wife) Those cans are plotting

She's got some hot friends. I have a hall pass. Look at her instagram

Text me names. Dont put it on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back