***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bad way to lose with 3 seconds left lol raps got blasted on boards too

Also, lol at Portland without Lillard just beating the shit out of OKC on their home floor.

The Thunder suck lol.

Time to inject

0f89921f503d4c409b4ee9b3e1372520f51a836a06c209cc70f503346c8de1b9_1.jpg

CMbQqnnWwAAg-wC.jpg

Raps fans think Lowry isn't important they gonna find out if dude is down for awhile. Offense was anemic tonight.

Heat just beat the Craps on their home floor with 7 players lol... JJ got ejected early.

Craps played 12 people, couldn't get it done.

Cavs and Warriors next, Craps gon Crap.

Will be a decent first round matchup. Raps in 5.

to give up an easy layip with 3 seconds left on an inbounds play is simply inexcusable.

waste of a great, ugly effort. Still i like that there is no quit in this team all the way down the bench. down 11 in the 4th and still no quit.

would have been really nice to steal it. Oh well. Cleveland on Thursday and they will be well rested. See if Ibaka can even play.

dragic gets into mad altercations, he's had at least 3 during INTL games also

What a bad way to lose with 3 seconds left lol raps got blasted on boards too
Fucking craps. Serves me right for placing my hard earned on them. Ellington a shot at the rim from a half court set with 3 seconds left!!

Unforgivable. Just fire Casey already

Lol Goran grabbed 12 boards tonight. That tells you everything you need to know about the cRaps effort, no wonder he just does whatever he wants to DeKooby

Fucking craps. Serves me right for placing my hard earned on them. Ellington a shot at the rim from a half court set with 3 seconds left!!

Unforgivable. Just fire Casey already

ballsy bet on a b2b after losing Lowry.

i honestly thought Raps might get crushed tonight. The effort was there but the technique was off.

Norm had wide open 3 to seal it. He is struggling so bad, dude needs to snap out of it.

ballsy bet on a b2b after losing Lowry.

i honestly thought Raps might get crushed tonight. The effort was there but the technique was off.

Norm had wide open 3 to seal it. He is struggling so bad, dude needs to snap out of it.

It's funny how much sense you Craps fans make when you watch a Craps game with the Toronto homer broadcasters... they are such homers it's ridiculous, they just slobber on the entire team all game.

You just got throttled by Bam Abedayo ffs

Lol at Dragon spitting on DeDumpster. Nothing could be more appropriate

That DeDoofy started it first and got punked lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back