***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I guess Clips isn't having a fire sale. Maybe it's true that they want to build off the current players while having enough room for an all star to sign.

Dumbest idea ever. They ain’t signing anyone and will spend the next 3-5 years drafting around the 10-14th pick and living in mediocrity. This could be a good trade asset next year for a pick or so.

Dumbest idea ever. They ain’t signing anyone and will spend the next 3-5 years drafting around the 10-14th pick and living in mediocrity. This could be a good trade asset next year for a pick or so.
drafting around the 10-14th pick means they'll still have a better record than the Lakers. lmao

Also it’s becoming more and more obvious that Doc is clearing space to sign Austin Rivers to a SUPER MAX DEAL.

drafting around the 10-14th pick means they'll still have a better record than the Lakers. lmao

Tank or go home. I’d rather suck horribly for 5 seasons getting high draft picks then being middle of the pact. Who got a better future Hawks or the 76ers??

E1Xz3jz.jpg

@Sauce Castillo

Im sorry but a Lowry, Ibaka and Val big 3 isnt getting you anywhere. You're not 39-16 with the best record in the East, you might be like the Pacers at best. And how is it debatable the C's have the brighter future? Brown and Tatum are better then anything you have, Rozier just as good as any young guy you have. C's have the Lakers/Kings pick and 19 Memphis pick, you don't even have a pick in this upcoming draft. Oh yea and Hayward just joins a team that is gonna win 55-60 games.

Dont be an idiot. Masai...yea the guy who gave Lowry 30M? Oh ok.

@berimBOWLoh

I didn't say Hayward made the Celtics a juggernaut though, i said hes part of the reason the Celtics have a significantly brighter future then your team. Brown has taken a huge leap this year and will only get better. The guy who ppl said cant shoot is 39% from 3 this year.

You were JUST talking about how the C's only have Kyrie who can score, now Hayward doesn't even help them?

Saying Kyrie, Brown, Hayward, Tatum and Horford would be a "shit tier offense", to me means you don't know basketball and you havent seen what Stevens has done with FAR less talent.

Again lol at the Raps youth, a bunch of future role players and replacement level starters. Give me a break, Poetl lol fuck outta here.

IT supposedly is the worst guy in that lockerroom. That says a lot.

Explain that.

Because when I listened to IT it sounded like he was fed up with everyone else. I'm ok with IT being a problem himself, I could see that... but I could also see a guy coming from a healthy locker room in Boston into an utterly broken one in Cleveland and just being like... well fuck, this shit sucks.

Explain that.

Because when I listened to IT it sounded like he was fed up with everyone else. I'm ok with IT being a problem himself, I could see that... but I could also see a guy coming from a healthy locker room in Boston into an utterly broken one in Cleveland and just being like... well fuck, this shit sucks.
i'm thinking wade's comments last night, roughly 'if you aren't playing well, perhaps you need to sit down and get guys in that can...", were aimed exclusively at IT

How much points does Minnesota win by tonight?? Easy 15?

E1Xz3jz.jpg

@Sauce Castillo

Im sorry but a Lowry, Ibaka and Val big 3 isnt getting you anywhere. You're not 39-16 with the best record in the East, you might be like the Pacers at best. And how is it debatable the C's have the brighter future? Brown and Tatum are better then anything you have, Rozier just as good as any young guy you have. C's have the Lakers/Kings pick and 19 Memphis pick, you don't even have a pick in this upcoming draft. Oh yea and Hayward just joins a team that is gonna win 55-60 games.

Dont be an idiot. Masai...yea the guy who gave Lowry 30M? Oh ok.

@berimBOWLoh

I didn't say Hayward made the Celtics a juggernaut though, i said hes part of the reason the Celtics have a significantly brighter future then your team. Brown has taken a huge leap this year and will only get better. The guy who ppl said cant shoot is 39% from 3 this year.

You were JUST talking about how the C's only have Kyrie who can score, now Hayward doesn't even help them?

Saying Kyrie, Brown, Hayward, Tatum and Horford would be a "shit tier offense", to me means you don't know basketball and you havent seen what Stevens has done with FAR less talent.

Again lol at the Raps youth, a bunch of future role players and replacement level starters. Give me a break, Poetl lol fuck outta here.

Poetl has a bright ass future. idk wtf you talking bout. He is a defensive stud in the making.

Brown wont be special. get that out of your head. Delon Wright has a better future LOL

Dissing Lowry??? lol he clinc'd the Cs last night, he isnt like Kyrie who either scores or is totally worthless. Lowry inpacts games even without scoring. Lowry on a 3 year deal 33/per while Ibaka has a 3 year deal 20/per gives Masai crazy options in the next couple years while giving Raptors 3 year window to try to win wiht this core as the kids develop.

Masai is the God. Believe it.

At this point the Cavs should either trade IT or waive him. He's doing them no good on or off the court.

At this point the Cavs should either trade IT or waive him. He's doing them no good on or off the court.
not on a huge deal either, so if they waived him they wouldn't lose too much money (as I don't think they can reduce it further w/ the Stretch Provision as he's in the process of his final contract year)

although they couldn't then get back much in a trade either, although anything is better than the liability he is right now

Explain that.

He runs his mouth a lot. I'm sure he's frustrated and trying to be a leader to at least some degree but you can't come into what's already a toxic environment and start calling guys out. Especially when you're playing like garbage.

It wasn't his place to callout Love or <JRSmith40>. You can't do that. It was a completely awful match. Lue is LeBron's bitch so he's going to always take his side. It's a group of guys that want no part of each other and the "new guy" was never going to fit. Especially someone like IT

Watching LeBum and the Trashaliers fall apart is glorious. Thank goodness the game tonight I won’t have to hear their biased crew commentating “OMG LEBRON JUST MADE A WIDE OPEN LAY UP ON THE OPENING SHOT OF A REGULAR SEASON GAME I JUST JIZZED MY PANTS GREATEST EVER AHHHHHHHHH!!!”
your av rustles me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back