***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pretty clutch when he owned Corey on the last possession in the finals. Also rebounded pretty well in that game ( but we know that's something he can already do)

On another note, it is pretty gruesome that LeJugo has yet to participate in a dunk contest (and likely never will). Wtf are the roids for then?

Guys shut the hell up and let Beri believe the Faps have a chance

Trust me the schadenfreude payoff will be worth it down the road

Knock it off Beri.

Everyone knows that trade spelled disaster for the Raps, the Cavs looked dead in the water prior, saddled with a poor mix of age and attitudes that was destined to fail.

Now? Now you have a rejuvenated team that kept it's core contributors from last season and added youth and length across 4 positions.

The new guys all know this is their chance, so they are going to be locked in, and Lebron just got an adrenaline shot himself. K Love comes back and I don't see how anyone contends with them in the East.

You'll get your chance, but any level of confidence at this point just comes off as hopeful.

Andrenaline = steroids?

Laughed so hard at this.

"Damn right it was different, I need a cigarette after that."

Shaq was being a little bitch. He kills so many skits with that bitch attitude and always pissed off at Chuck. It was funny but could’ve been legendary..

Guys shut the hell up and let Beri believe the Faps have a chance

Trust me the schadenfreude payoff will be worth it down the road

Will it be as funny as you touting last season's 2nd half and this season's first 35 games to laud Miami as a 54 win team lol lol keep fighting for that 8 seed "dark horse"

I don't want the NBA to change the playoff format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back