***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuban is too busy being on shark tank to worry about that stuff

of course he knew, he's one of the most hands on owners in the league, and especially was about 10 or so years ago.

who is Vegas favorite for MVP right now?

iof course cuban knew/knows

you think if youre the owner of the team and there are sexual harrassment claims against your CEO that you're not going to know?

of course he knew, he's one of the most hands on owners in the league, and especially was about 10 or so years ago.

Literally hands on, it seems

iof course cuban knew/knows

you think if youre the owner of the team and there are sexual harrassment claims against your CEO that you're not going to know?

Not only that; the dude seems like a fucking creep/perv. The rest of the front office was probably taking their cue from him and his behaviour.

Bann cuban. Silver should move the MAVs to another Texas city. Austin would be a good fit.
Fuck Dallas

All rich guys are perverts, it's what drives them to be rich and powerful. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Cuban raped the same girls.

All rich guys are perverts, it's what drives them to be rich and powerful. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Cuban raped the same girls.

bill gates totally strikes me as perv

get the hell out of here you damn bozo

bill gates totally strikes me as perv

get the hell out of here you damn bozo
I've never met a dork who wasn't a complete perv. This is the same guy who stole the interface idea from Steve Jobs who stole it from Xerox.

Thought Mark Cuban signed Chandler Parsons just so he can be his wing man picking up chicks

I've never met a dork who wasn't a complete perv. This is the same guy who stole the interface idea from Steve Jobs who stole it from Xerox.

bill gates would never do such a thing
microsoft was just named one of most ethical companies in the world

Cubecan is praised for being a great owner. He hasn't done shit since the championship. Mavs can't land big free agents - Cubecan must be obnoxious.

Cubecan is praised for being a great owner. He hasn't done shit since the championship. Mavs can't land big free agents - Cubecan must be obnoxious.

He's a billionaire though so I doubt he truly gives a shat

LOL, cubecan just got fined $600k supposedly for making remarks suggesting that the mav'bricks should tank. Probably a slap on the wrist for raping interns.

The Dallas Mavericks have become a national embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back