***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some ball today, sick of pretending these winter Olympic things are actually sports.

So Kiwi is too scared to play and this is hardly even being discussed. Crazy to think that a supposed top 3 player barely gets any criticism for this. Just imagine if Lebron was doing this.

LeBitch Cramps
lebron-cramps-gif.gif

Torn Achilles
giphy.gif

You're blaming kiwi for not wanting to inject his body with a cocktail of 'roids plus whatever other "treatment" lejuice gets in order to extend his career?

This probably has a lot to do with the fact that he wants out of can antonio and he's not risking further aggravating his injury in order to play for an organization he no longer cares for.

nobody is telling him to use roids. they're saying that someone who is healthy enough to play should play. that's why he's getting paid millions of dollars. if he doesn't like it, he can walk when his contract is up

team doctors can't see anything wrong with his quad whatsoever and have cleared him to play. it's a phantom injury. old man tony completely tore his quad in the playoffs in what was seen as potentially career ending and he's been back on the court for months. kawhi is just a big bitch

it would be a bigger deal if he wasn't so quiet, in a small market team that still plays well w/ him out

this really is crazy, straight up malingering it looks like

nobody is telling him to use roids. they're saying that someone who is healthy enough to play should play. that's why he's getting paid millions of dollars. if he doesn't like it, he can walk when his contract is up

team doctors can't see anything wrong with his quad whatsoever and have cleared him to play. it's a phantom injury. old man tony completely tore his quad in the playoffs in what was seen as potentially career ending and he's been back on the court for months. kawhi is just a big bitch

Organizations constantly sit players when they're trying to tank in order to improve their odds in the draft lottery; leonhard is just looking out for himself and his own future in this case. Why should he risk his health (potentially) for an organization that he feels hasn't done right by him?

Funny coming from a closet lesbian such as yourself calling kawhi a bitch; game 1 vs the golden showers he was out there playing hurt and continued to fight through nagging injuries until that filthy play by zhazha.

Organizations constantly sit players when they're trying to tank in order to improve their odds in the draft lottery; leonhard is just looking out for himself and his own future in this case. Why should he risk his health (potentially) for an organization that he feels hasn't done right by him?

Funny coming from a closet lesbian such as yourself calling kawhi a bitch; game 1 vs the golden showers he was out there playing hurt and continued to fight through nagging injuries until that filthy play by zhazha.

it's the organization's prerogative to rest veterans late in tanking seasons. doesn't work the other way around - if you're healthy, you're expected to be available to play if called upon. signing a contract doesn't guarantee you x-amount of minutes or games

kawhi has been cleared to play by one of the most overly cautious medical staffs in pro sports, meaning they feel very confident that he is fit enough to play without putting himself at risk. you'll have to excuse me for taking a renowned medical staff's word over yours, krillin

lol @ bringing up the zaza play. they are completely unrelated injuries, you just had to try and garner some sympathy for kawhi. you truly are a bitch/white knight for the ages, krillin

LMAO. It's called being a competitor, Krillin - something you obviously know nothing about ROFL.

The guy is a journeyman in this league who has just exposed himself for either being 1.) brutally injury prone/soft or 2.) a headcase diva.

Either way it looks like his reputation has finally been brought down to a place more in line with his skill level (journeyman at best) - hopefully he receives offers consonant to this. In the 00's he would be a 8-9MM/year player.

according to the white knight krillin, a 100% healthy kawhi doesn't have to play for the spurs because he doesn't feel "they've done him right"

all they've done for him is save him from a lifetime of futility/being an absolute nobody on the pacers to being a fmvp via pop tutelage. there is no player in league history that has to be more grateful for his organization than kyle leonard

LMAO, just checked some of the diva's career bests:

LLMFAO. This is the career best of a franchise player? True averaged 36 ppg FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON. He had 9 40 pt games IN A ROW.

Assists: 7

This is almost more embarrassing/shameful. I knew he was a gruesome ballhog but FFS his career high lines up with LeRoids' career avg LOL.

I think it's clear that we're dealing with a middle-of-the-pack talent propped up by the tutelage of an ATG coach. It's hard not to arrive at the conclusion that Shitnard would have washed out of this league 3 years ago were it not for the team he's seemingly so ready to abandon.

Why do people think Kawhi wants out of SA? He's got a great situation there. He gets to be the #1 star on a really good team (hell they're gonna end up 3/4 in the West without him), GOAT coach, a team that has been willing to pay under the table to keep teams together. It's not like he's missing out on sponsorship because he's not in a major market. That's never been his public personality anyway (plus plenty of stars have done well there in SA, because they win). Did I miss some TMZ shit on this subject or something?

LMAO, just checked some of the diva's career bests:

LLMFAO. This is the career best of a franchise player? True averaged 36 ppg FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON. He had 9 40 pt games IN A ROW.

Assists: 7

This is almost more embarrassing/shameful. I knew he was a gruesome ballhog but FFS his career high lines up with LeRoids' career avg LOL.

I think it's clear that we're dealing with a middle-of-the-pack talent propped up by the tutelage of an ATG coach. It's hard not to arrive at the conclusion that Shitnard would have washed out of this league 3 years ago were it not for the team he's seemingly so ready to abandon.

giphy.gif

lmao. this is the player that some posters called the "Next Jordan".

it's the organization's prerogative to rest veterans late in tanking seasons. doesn't work the other way around - if you're healthy, you're expected to be available to play if called upon. signing a contract doesn't guarantee you x-amount of minutes or games

kawhi has been cleared to play by one of the most overly cautious medical staffs in pro sports, meaning they feel very confident that he is fit enough to play without putting himself at risk. you'll have to excuse me for taking a renowned medical staff's word over yours, krillin

lol @ bringing up the zaza play. they are completely unrelated injuries, you just had to try and garner some sympathy for kawhi. you truly are a bitch/white knight for the ages, krillin

The organizations choose to take that route because they feel it is in their best interest, since they care more about getting a high draft pick than winning some meaningless games. Using that same logic (a word and concept you're clearly allergic to), kawhi has determined that he's not going to go out there and put himself at risk of getting injured again when the spurs have demonstrated their current ceiling is getting swept in the wcf, if they're lucky.

You don't have to take anyone's word over mine, since I'm not the one making the decision; for that, you'd have to discuss the matter with leonhard and whoever else is giving him counsel. All I'm doing is examining how this debacle has played out so far this season and the direction it seems to be heading in. With respect to leonhard's injury at the hands (well, foot, technically) of pachulia, I never stated that it had anything to do with his most recent quad injury, dipshit, it was simply a counterargument to your claim that kawhi is a bitch, which once again is ironic and comical coming from someone who idolizes an icon of the lesbian community.

And simply because someone disagrees with your asinine position doesn't make them a "white knight"; I happen to be a fan of kawhi as well as the spurs organization, and I think it's unfortunate their relationship has deteriorated to the point where it is right now, but I'm not going to put the blame entirely on leonhard either and act like he should be more concerned with the team than with his own interests.
For actual examples of a white knight, take a look at yourself or vd when it comes to the one true rapist.

I assumed you guys meant 7 assists was the highest he averaged, but nope. LMAO. That's actually pretty mind boggling. How do you play as many minutes as he does and never once even luck into double digits? That's just weird.

LMAO. It's called being a competitor, Krillin - something you obviously know nothing about ROFL.

The guy is a journeyman in this league who has just exposed himself for either being 1.) brutally injury prone/soft or 2.) a headcase diva.

Either way it looks like his reputation has finally been brought down to a place more in line with his skill level (journeyman at best) - hopefully he receives offers consonant to this. In the 00's he would be a 8-9MM/year player.

LOL at vd talking about competition.

Have you ever competed in anything other than food eating contests at your local greasy spoon?

Prior to this past season, leonhard had proved to be very durable; he's recently run into some injuries, however only time will tell if it will be something chronic or an aberration (such as you finding a pair of pants that actually fit).

It wouldn't shock me if he actually got a max offer from the cankers next off-season after they strike out with this year's free agents. Whether he'll take it or not is questionable though.

The organizations choose to take that route because they feel it is in their best interest, since they care more about getting a high draft pick than winning some meaningless games. Using that same logic (a word and concept you're clearly allergic to), kawhi has determined that he's not going to go out there and put himself at risk of getting injured again when the spurs have demonstrated their current ceiling is getting swept in the wcf, if they're lucky.

You don't have to take anyone's word over mine, since I'm not the one making the decision; for that, you'd have to discuss the matter with leonhard and whoever else is giving him counsel. All I'm doing is examining how this debacle has played out so far this season and the direction it seems to be heading in. With respect to leonhard's injury at the hands (well, foot, technically) of pachulia, I never stated that it had anything to do with his most recent quad injury, dipshit, it was simply a counterargument to your claim that kawhi is a bitch, which once again is ironic and comical coming from someone who idolizes an icon of the lesbian community.

And simply because someone disagrees with your asinine position doesn't make them a "white knight"; I happen to be a fan of kawhi as well as the spurs organization, and I think it's unfortunate their relationship has deteriorated to the point where it is right now, but I'm not going to put the blame entirely on leonhard either and act like he should be more concerned with the team than with his own interests.
For actual examples of a white knight, take a look at yourself or vd when it comes to the one true rapist.
vader_didnt_read.gif

again, that's the organization's prerogative. they choose who to play, when to play them, and for how long - the good news for the player is that they get paid all the same

of course, the reverse doesn't hold true, you shitforbrains. kawhi doesn't get to decide if the spurs deserve his services or not on account of "our ceiling is getting swept in the wcf". so according to you, anybody that isn't on the vegas favorite team to win reserves the right to sit out because it's not "worth the risk"? that's such a pathetic mindset and actually it befits you perfectly, only the gruesome inner workings of your sad mind could concoct such a laughable line of reasoning

boo hoo, kawhi rolled his ankle last summer. how does that prove his toughness? he missed the rest of that series lmfao. are you even trying to make a cogent argument, krillin, you dumb shit

lol'ing hard @ this white knight! i've seen it all now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back