***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brow with a points, rebounds and blocks triple dub today

Brow with a points, rebounds and blocks triple dub today

It's James to lose. If they fuck out of it this year I have no words.

*Incoming 10 page debate about whether RR owns a home*

The dumbest shit ever. Like owning a home is some sort of accomplishment lol. I own two. I will willing take a pic of my house in the Woodlands with wherever sign he wants for the lols

The dumbest shit ever. Like owning a home is some sort of accomplishment lol. I own two. I will willing take a pic of my house in the Woodlands with wherever sign he wants for the lols

He has to be from the midwest if he thinks owning a home means anything.

I can't think of a better answer. I believe the Spurs actually innovated the corner 3 kickout as a major design of the core offensive strategy back with old-legs Finley and Brent Barry. Danny Green took up the reins.

The only shortcoming here is that it doesn't help me understand why they were doing so well before, sans Kiwi, in those first few dozen games, yet are doing so poorly now.
They are old and have had a ton of injuries this season. Popovich also seems less inspired than in previous seasons.

Have a bad feeling Kyrie isn't going to hold up this season. His knee troubles are concerning

D'Angelo on fire right now

Have a bad feeling Kyrie isn't going to hold up this season. His knee troubles are concerning
I'm worried. If he needs surgery I hope he just gets it in the off season.

Candle just destroying the Cavs. Pay the man, Maginka!

Rofl at getting destroyed by Julian candle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back