***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the organization's prerogative to rest veterans late in tanking seasons. doesn't work the other way around - if you're healthy, you're expected to be available to play if called upon. signing a contract doesn't guarantee you x-amount of minutes or games

kawhi has been cleared to play by one of the most overly cautious medical staffs in pro sports, meaning they feel very confident that he is fit enough to play without putting himself at risk. you'll have to excuse me for taking a renowned medical staff's word over yours, krillin

lol @ bringing up the zaza play. they are completely unrelated injuries, you just had to try and garner some sympathy for kawhi. you truly are a bitch/white knight for the ages, krillin

Compare a diva like Kwi to my dude Bish who was demanding to play even tho not a single doctor on the planet would even consider clearing him to play with his potentially fatal blood clots

GSW are as good as in. Trying to find anyone to take the field for the Finals outta the West for a $100..

I don't need the money but I'll take a bet. I don't need the field either. I'll take Houston. You win $100 if GS makes it and when Houston makes it you sing two songs of my choice on youtube.

Compare a diva like Kwi to my dude Bish who was demanding to play even tho not a single doctor on the planet would even consider clearing him to play with his potentially fatal blood clots

Morey has a really good relationship with Bosh. They had him basically signed l they would have paid Parsons too:eek:) until Miami paid at the last minute. NBA doctors told him they'd never clear him. Same shit (heart issue) happened with Cat a while back.

Apparently Bosh's independent doctors are saying he could play home games and the flights were the issue. He's a smart dude and good in studio. He needs to focus on that

He could never play anywhere because he has to be on blood thinners. A simple elbow to the nose could cause him to literally bleed out and die right there on the court

I know that but enough money has apparently bought him a seal of approval privately. Those doctors don't care. They'll always find a loophole. Obviously the NBA won't touch that.

If you want to suffer through Mike and Wingo Woj is going to be on. He might touch on it. Probably will talk most about Kiwi though

Holy shit. Golic Jr. Nah, I'll pass.

giphy.gif

lmao. this is the player that some posters called the "Next Jordan".

<LikeReally5>

I know that but enough money has apparently bought him a seal of approval privately. Those doctors don't care. They'll always find a loophole. Obviously the NBA won't touch that.

If you want to suffer through Mike and Wingo Woj is going to be on. He might touch on it. Probably will talk most about Kiwi though

<{clintugh}>

<DisgustingHHH>

Holy shit. Golic Jr. Nah, I'll pass.

That fat ass can's claim to fame is the fact that he's the son of a failed nfl player/third rate radio "personality". Somehow he's even more insufferable than his closeted homosexual father.

<{clintugh}>

<DisgustingHHH>

That fat ass can's claim to fame is the fact that he's the son of a failed nfl player/third rate radio "personality". Somehow he's even more insufferable than his closeted homosexual father.

He's terrible. They make him do middle of the the night interviews and then wake up for that shit show

Raps back in action tonight, boys. Time to bring this place back to life ;)

fact of the day, the Raptors SRS (Simple Rating System) of 7.97 is the highest in the Eastern Conference since the 2008 Boston Celtics.

As high as that is, both Golden State (8.22) and Houston Rockets (8.18) have higher.

I'd bet on one of those teams winning it all. Only 1 of them has really absurd good odds considering the raw numbers tho ;) be smart and put a couple bucks down, boys. Raptors at 12 to 1 is still a steal. Im in at better odds but you all cant be me.

Raps back in action tonight, boys. Time to bring this place back to life ;)

fact of the day, the Raptors SRS (Simple Rating System) of 7.97 is the highest in the Eastern Conference since the 2008 Boston Celtics.

As high as that is, both Golden State (8.22) and Houston Rockets (8.18) have higher.

I'd bet on one of those teams winning it all. Only 1 of them has really absurd good odds considering the raw numbers tho ;) be smart and put a couple bucks down, boys. Raptors at 12 to 1 is still a steal. Im in at better odds but you all cant be me.

I got a g on Houston to win it already

when you're half as good as the greatest perimeter defender in NBA history, clearly the guy post handcheck era....

you're still pretty studly

You've got raul as a better defender than kiwi?

<bball1>

You've got raul as a better defender than kiwi?

<bball1>
what?
i said kawhi is, IMO, the greatest perimeter defender in NBA history. certainly since the advent of the hand check

what?
i said kawhi is, IMO, the greatest perimeter defender in NBA history. certainly since the advent of the hand check

I must have gotten mixed up somewhere along the way with the mention of george going to la this offseason.

Agreed on leonhard, someone else I think could be acquired by the lakers, if not this year, then next.

given his current like standoff w/ the staff, his injury history...

Kawhi may have to consider swallowing his pride and i dont know go to POR and play w/ Dame/CJ. Less pressure to be 'the guy' offensively but still be a stud all around. More like he was early on SA. He's too quiet, doesn't get emotional or lead like that, etc...or play w/ Donovan MItchell and Gobert in UTAH, small market be damned

I mean shit imagine if HOU had him instead of say Ariza. Keep harden/CP3/gordon as the main scorers and just play that complimentary role that is ABLE to do that but doesn't need too. IOW, rather than try to be Durant, maybe be Klay Thompson or Draymond. Perhaps he'd get hurt less too

Kawhi can come to the clips and play behind Gallo and Goatbias

given his current like standoff w/ the staff, his injury history...

Kawhi may have to consider swallowing his pride and i dont know go to POR and play w/ Dame/CJ. Less pressure to be 'the guy' offensively but still be a stud all around. More like he was early on SA. He's too quiet, doesn't get emotional or lead like that, etc...or play w/ Donovan MItchell and Gobert in UTAH, small market be damned

I mean shit imagine if HOU had him instead of say Ariza. Keep harden/CP3/gordon as the main scorers and just play that complimentary role that is ABLE to do that but doesn't need too. IOW, rather than try to be Durant, maybe be Klay Thompson or Draymond. Perhaps he'd get hurt less too

Play with Lowry and DeKobe and be the next dynasty is clearly his best option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back