***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi can come to the clips and play behind Gallo and Goatbias

He'd probably rather get diabtes. I have a better chance of playing for the Clippers

given his current like standoff w/ the staff, his injury history...

Kawhi may have to consider swallowing his pride and i dont know go to POR and play w/ Dame/CJ. Less pressure to be 'the guy' offensively but still be a stud all around. More like he was early on SA. He's too quiet, doesn't get emotional or lead like that, etc...or play w/ Donovan MItchell and Gobert in UTAH, small market be damned

I mean shit imagine if HOU had him instead of say Ariza. Keep harden/CP3/gordon as the main scorers and just play that complimentary role that is ABLE to do that but doesn't need too. IOW, rather than try to be Durant, maybe be Klay Thompson or Draymond. Perhaps he'd get hurt less too
POR would be disgusting w/ Kawhi.

Tommy sounding bad. Hope he isn't kicking the bucket soon.

Kiwi's coming to Boston to learn from the next Pop, President Stevens

Bucks defensive scheme definitely seems simpler and more effective than kidd had

Raps on that sloppy tip too

Fucking Wizcans. Nothing changes. Beat Bern in Leaveland, come home and lose to the fucking Hornets. SMH.

Butthead just injured his knee on a noncontact play. RIP.

Another player's knees destroyed by Thibs but they did just come back from all-star break. Probably something else.

Last edited:
Apparently you can maul JV while he dunks 2x and no call either time lol

The Wolves are screwed without Jimmy Butler.

Keith Jones it's his acl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back