**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The One True He's a Lakers fan from Canada

LOL just when i thought nobody could be more pathetic than @dream the Canadian GS fan.....

here_comes_a_new_challenger_by_renofswagzareth-d7j9hha.png

Lakes are getting torn up by the corpse of lance Stephenson tonight. Rough game

Simmons with his ninth triple double. This one with zero turnovers... Only the third player in NBA history to do that.

Laker fans are acting like that to Kuzma right now.
I’m pretty sure no one treated them the same. Kuzma obviously looks like he has a higher ceiling atm. Rookie year and he has had some great games. Sure he bottomed out there for awhile but you gotta be just a hater to think he doesn’t have potential.

I’m pretty sure no one treated them the same. Kuzma obviously looks like he has a higher ceiling atm. Rookie year and he has had some great games. Sure he bottomed out there for awhile but you gotta be just a hater to think he doesn’t have potential.
He is what you see. 23 year old rookie who won’t get much better than he already is. Just a guy imo.

He is what you see. 23 year old rookie who won’t get much better than he already is. Just a guy imo.

He’s 22.

Guess you haven’t actually watched him play much. You only watch Lebron games? Surely you caught the Lakers shitting on him recently?

Weird. Can't find any of his stats from last season

That's a weak ass counter argument.

Scenario 1
Guy is 1 and done in College, then sits out a full NBA season. Enters the league at 20.

Scenario 2
Guy plays a full 4 years of college, then enters the league at 22.

Who's a rookie, who isn't, and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back