**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi has officially entered 30 for 30 territory... how disappointing.

Kawhi needs to escape the America media bashing.

i know a place he can go ;)

Dude's ready to just get his next contract and start trying again next year

no gunther i didn't forget

did you forget that spurs doctors have cleared kawhi
I don't care
I didn't bring up Kawhi, that's a massive strawman just as the assists argument is

it's literally not my problem

I don't care
I didn't bring up Kawhi, that's a massive strawman just as the assists argument is

it's literally not my problem

you're pretty vocal about "lebron being bitchmade" and you've been pretty vocal extolling the virtues of kawhi leonard

in light of how things have developed, it's quite the glaring juxtaposition

you're pretty vocal about "lebron being bitchmade" and you've been pretty vocal extolling the virtues of kawhi leonard

in light of how things have developed, it's quite the glaring juxtaposition
sure man whatever, I've extolled Kawhi's shooting and defense. Keep the strawmans going tho

and not it's not glaring at all, at least Kawhi actually GOT HURT and didn't have to be literally carried like a baby. Lebron james is the only player in NBA or world basketball history for that matter, that was CARRIED OFF THE COURT, twice, for not even having a remote injury.....

who consistently whines to the media, and uses SM to advance weak ass naratives? not kawhi
who lied about who robbed their house to gain victim status? not kawhi
who routinely flops, travels, and whines to the refs? not kawhi

carry on

his teammates are begging him to return, but he's too soft and injury prone.

I'm not sure that's what this is. I think this might be a well-calculated temper tantrum of selfishness.

Kawhi doesn't play for stats, never did, nor would they ever favor his playing style and more defensively dominant skill set if he did. He hasn't really been taken seriously as a MVP (he never makes shortlists) because people are too wowed by Russell Westbrook averaging triple doubles (because Stephen Adams holds two guys down on every defensive board) while leading his team to stunning 47-win seasons and first round exits.

Is it possible he just wants the world to see how badly San Antonio struggles without his (relatively) modest stat contributions?

Besides, tendinopathy is painful as fuck, and chronic, and it doesn't go away without a long period of rest. They only went 5-4 with him playing, which was worse than their winrate before he came back, so he might be thinking, 'If you guys can get yourselves to the playoffs, I'll put myself through it, because that's the show, but right now you want the certainty of me exacerbating this condition on the uncertain hope that I might improve things when I didn't earlier in the season, and we might not even get there. I'm not feeling that stoic.'

sure man whatever, I've extolled Kawhi's shooting and defense. Keep the strawmans going tho

and not it's not glaring at all, at least Kawhi actually GOT HURT and didn't have to be literally carried like a baby. Lebron james is the only player in NBA or world basketball history for that matter, that was CARRIED OFF THE COURT, twice, for not even having a remote injury.....

who consistently whines to the media, and uses SM to advance weak ass naratives? not kawhi
who lied about who robbed their house to gain victim status? not kawhi
who routinely flops, travels, and whines to the refs? not kawhi

carry on

lol with the "CARRY ON".

Gunt's gotten to. Sorry man, I'm a big Kawhi fan as well... but this is inexplicable and the Spurs organization deserves a ton of respect for the level of damage control they enacting.

He's not hurt, he always IS hurt (Lebron is basically the most durable athlete of this generation) but Kawhi is not hurt right now. There's something wrong with HIM, maybe he doesn't want to play, maybe he's upset with the Spurs, who knows... maybe he's depressed? lol

Your criticism of Lebron is weak and desperate.

You're an odd dude Gunt, need to take a small walk into J Tree and drop some shrooms this weekend, do a little self examining, It might be terrifying but removing your ego from the equation might do you some good.

Don’t see how? Derelict is trying to play still even after so many injuries

lol Is he tho? It's a decent comparison, other worldly athlete struggles with injuries and then starts to lose the will to play. Kawhi hasn't "quit" any more than Rose did, maybe he will come back and bounce around the league 30 games at a time until he finally wears out his welcome (ala D Rose)

Bad muscle cramps hurt like a mother fucker. You ever woke up in the middle of the night with a charlie horse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back