**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
VeNBg.gif

Am I the only one that noticed 'congraduate' in Beri's post last page. Lol.

Am I the only one that noticed 'congraduate' in Beri's post last page. Lol.

Stopped reading at that point. Served as a stark reminder of the dangers of investing time into anything Beri posts. Life is too short to read garbage like that...lol.

Stopped reading at that point. Served as a stark reminder of the dangers of investing time into anything Beri posts. Life is too short to read garbage like that...lol.

true, nobody makes spelling mistakes off their phone lol

another doofus who quotes me almost daily like Derp making jokes about ignoring my posts.

yet trying to get likes by mentioning me in a post at the same time lol

bitch, please.

Yeah, that's where I stopped too. Lol.

Tbf if you used a phone that was created in this century it would’ve autocorrected “congraduate.”

In short, you sound poor.

Yeah, that's where I stopped too. Lol.

its like when you used to write novels about random Wiz games hours or the day after the fact.

everybody literally just scrolled down. you still did it for awhile tho. i appreciate you keeping it short and sweet now tho, i prefer my useless info in small doses.

its like when you used to write novels about random Wiz games hours or the day after the fact.

everybody literally just scrolled down. you still did it for awhile tho. i appreciate you keeping it short and sweet now tho, i prefer my useless info in small doses.
Patently absurd. I wrote those almost immediately after the game, when it was fresh. Unless I had to watch a replay because I missed regular game time.

Patently absurd. I wrote those almost immediately after the game, when it was fresh. Unless I had to watch a replay because I missed regular game time.

ive been waiting for your hot takes on the Wiz when Wall returns.

They can upset the Raps, Celts, Cavs??

1000 words or less tho plz

ive been waiting for your hot takes on the Wiz when Wall returns.

They can upset the Raps, Celts, Cavs??

1000 words or less tho plz
I stopped well before Wall finally accepted that he was hurt, because watching them this season has been depressing. Only bright spots have been Bealst's ascendance, Otto Porter being as good as last season (perhaps even a touch better) and Kelly Oubre looking like a future 6th man of the year or better (though he's been cold lately). WallGOAT looked like shit all year lazing around trying to avoid surgery, so we'll see what they get from his return. If he's last year's WallGOAT, they can upset anyone. If not they have no chance. First round fodder if he can't come back. The whole 'they're better without Wall' meme was funny for a week and a half when they were winning suddenly and everyone was shooting red hot. But as Beal has had to play 40+ minutes and Porter and Oubre get more defensive attention, and Satoransky looks more like a back up, they're 4-6 in the last 10 and haven't looked 'rejuvenated' in weeks. In fact they look exhausted.

Don't want Juice on the Lakers but Channing Frye is the homie. Great locker room guy.

lol at ever beginning at any point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back