**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pots ruining another life.

602571_o.gif

that's not that much trees, but alot of money for the amount of weed
as Berim said, its roughly 4.57 ozs, which is juuussssst barely over a QP

although i have no clue on Maryland's laws, you'd be done in VA w/ that much

I think it was the fact he was found with detailed ledgers...all that cash and information makes it a Federal case...

I think it was the fact he was found with detailed ledgers...all that cash and information makes it a Federal case...
could also be interstate trafficking, then it's a wrap
then again didn't nate newton or leon lett get caught w/ like hundreds of pounds of weed, SOMEHOW made probation/bail immediately and then got caught right after w/ another hundreds of pounds hahahah

lol its pretty ridiculous like it doesnt sound true to have that much money and so little bud.

In Canada that much bud and you get out in a few hours. some slap on the wrist community service. the money tho, shit they would take that shit and make you prove how you got it. proceeds of crime and you never get it back even if you only had a minimal amount of drugs.

its flat out stupid to keep that much money on you while you chopping, you americans need to learn about bitcoin and why its the way to go if you gonna be doing large deals like that.

could also be interstate trafficking, then it's a wrap
then again didn't nate newton or leon lett get caught w/ like hundreds of pounds of weed, SOMEHOW made probation/bail immediately and then got caught right after w/ another hundreds of pounds hahahah

yea, he ratted somebody. surprised he didnt get plugged.

he'll probably forfeit the money and get off w/ probation
i've seen that happen for first time offenders w/ limited weight many times, even in drug heavy states
not like it was yay

Never understood how a millionaire can be stuck on that trap shit. Funny thing is that he has enough money to do it legally

Last edited:
players making 9 figures in the NBA and this dumbass is going to prison for a flagrant fine lmao

If he wanted money, he should have kept himself in better shape and not be such a bitch. He's only 32 and hasn't played in 2-3 years. Could have played for another decade.

Raptors vs Houston would be an amazing series, unfortunately they cant play each other in the first round so that series will never happen.

Just watching the Kings v Jazz game. Rudy Gobert is flat out one of the most valuable players in the league. He’s maybe the best rim protector I’ve ever seen that’s also a good rebounder and offensive player.

You consider the Jazz record the past 2 months and see that he returned from injury about 2 months ago and you can draw pretty basic conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back