NCAA Wrestling

Saw that and saw Penn State and Iowa are interested. I really hope he doesn't end up in State College. He's a turd imo.

Saw that and saw Penn State and Iowa are interested. I really hope he doesn't end up in State College. He's a turd imo.

Cael already met with him and Iowa is scheduled to meet with him.

PSU has Teasdale and RBY coming in next year for 133 and 141 already

I've read that Nebraska is also looking at DeSanto. Nick Suriano didn't fit the mold at PSU and people think DeSanto will? LOL No amount of bible study will control that douche bag of a kid.

He'll fit right in at Iowa.

I've read that Nebraska is also looking at DeSanto. Nick Suriano didn't fit the mold at PSU and people think DeSanto will? LOL No amount of bible study will control that douche bag of a kid.

Rutgers is going after him too.

Honestly.. I don’t see it working anywhere else.. and like Micioc said.. all you have to do is keep your left arm away from him and you shut down 90 percent of his offense

Not sure he could handle Spencer Lee destroying him on a daily basis

No coach yet.

Any chance Pat Smith will be hired?

Wasn't he the catalyst for high school wrestling in the state?
He is but he ended up in Arkansas because of personal issues. The type that make being a DI coach a meh proposal at best

People on themat all seem to be making the case that the kid is on The Spectrum
He probably is but given the likelihood that I’m on the spectrum at least somewhat is extremely high, and had to learn to deal with it. My sympathy for him is low

Back