NCAA Wrestling

Dear fucking old ass tournament directors.. run the tournament by bout numbers NOT by assigning weight classes to mats. Jesus

Austin Desanto is such a joy to watch! He hits that fireman's carry like breathing air. I was totally pumped up for his consi match with Micic and he damn near teched Micic with it. People thought Desanto upsetting Lee was a fluke, but he is not to be taken lightly. Drexel picked up a good one!

Also, can't wait for clubs cup with these new weights it should be fun to see how our team stacks up! Fingers crossed that we kill it and that we get to see Geduev-Dake and Sadulaev-Cox!

Last edited:
LaMont looks tough, kid is going to be a contender.

Yianni is a freak, he will win NCAAs this year, calling it now.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me.

Penn State without Keener or Cenzo today against Lehigh. Will be interesting.

If anyone coaches in the Ohio/Cincinnati tristate areas or within a 4 hour drive of Cincinnati has any openings in a tournament next year PM me

125 - As expected. Cruz cradled him quickly.
133 - Gianganelli fought well in the first but ultimately got hit with a cement job and pancaked.
141 - Cortez got ridden out in the 3rd. 2-0 Karam
149 - Zain smash
157 - Nolf put on a TD clinic with a little magic at the end.
165 - Pipher was just too small. Fun match. Lots of action, scrambles, reversals, and TDs. Pipher even got at least one TD of his own but Wolf was just too big.
174 - Kutler didn't take a shot until 30 seconds left in the 3rd. All Hall pressing the action. Hit a silky smooth super duck in the 2nd.
184 - See above. Preisch was all defense.
197 - Cassar got ridden out in the 2nd but was just too good on the feet.
Fatties - Nevills rode out Wood in the 3rd to win it. 2-0.

Rutgers vs. Iowa tonight. Goodale made it sound like Richie Lewis may not wrestle due to weight. Going to be really tough for RU to have any sort of a chance with out both Lewis and Ashnault in the lineup. Also Marinelli will be making his debut for Iowa.

Should be a great match regardless. The RAC will be packed tonight and am excited to see Suriano's home debut there.

I know everyone is hyped for Gable Stevenson to make the jump to Seniors but it looks like Gwizz just had a very competitive match to Geno Petriashvili.

Gwiz brought home a Bronze this summer but it looked like Akgul and Geno were heads and shoulders above every other HWT so this is a solid showing that makes it looks like Gwiz should be a medal contender through 2020 and could compete with those 2 for gold.

Didn’t know Ramos left Hawkeye wcw and moved to Sunkist. I guess this is what I get for only watching wrestling and not really following it.

Is there any way I can watch recent folkstyle/college wrestling without having a subscription to flow?

Back