2017 CFB Championship Games & Yoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score
Title should be; "You should have to win your conference to be in the CFB playoff."

Auburn
Clemson
tOSU
Oklahoma

Auburn
Miami
Wisconsin
Oklahoma

Wins vs Bowl Eligible Teams:

Clemson- 7
Oklahoma- 7
Alabama- 6
Wisconsin- 6
Auburn- 6
UCF- 6
Miami- 5
Georgia- 5
Ohio St- 4

By any objective metric, it's an absolute shame and a true testament to group-think bias that UCF isn't in serious contention for a playoff spot. They beat Maryland more on the road than Wisconsin beat Maryland at home. They beat Navy more on the road than ND beat them at home. They've beaten every team they should have; easily. Which is more than you can say about Auburn, Miami, Clemson, and OSU. To have them behind so many two loss (even a 3-loss Miss St. last week!) is a total joke.

OU
Clemson
Wisconsin
Georgia
Stanford

OU
Clemson
USC
Georgia
Ohio State

Top 4

1. Clemson
2. Oklahoma
3. Georgia
4. UCF

Wisconsin, Auburn, Clemson, Oklahoma= Oklahoma wins a Nat'l title over Clemson. Then vanishes again because the next guy won't manage the offense as well as Mayfield.

Title should be; "You should have to win your conference to be in the CFB playoff."
Not all conferences are created equal.

Would love to see this happen. He's taken Okie Lite to their ceiling.

HnAVnKc.png

This athletic and explosive version of Sportscenter can't get over soon enough.

Look at those "experts" on the committee laughing like a bunch of fucking idiots.

You don't think he could get defensive players there? lol
Maybe, I don't know. I do know that we'd still own their ass regardless.

And UCF is now two spots behind a 3-loss Stanford team which lost to San Diego State.

No wonder these 'power 5' loon 'experts' were laughing about their blatant corruption. I wonder how much OSU was elevated in Gene Smith's pedestrian mind when his own team got blown out by Iowa. Everyone needs a quality shit-tier loss these days.

Not all conferences are created equal.

If your trying to find the best team in the country they need to be the best in their conference.

I don't see why they can't do a 5 team playoff. Simple solution to fix the recent controversies. Have #4 vs #5 for the play-in game and go from there.

2015 #4 Ohio St. vs. #5 Baylor
2016 #4 Oklahoma vs. #5 Iowa
2017 #4 Washington vs. #5 Penn St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back