2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemsoning is back. Now finish off a fun Friday with Cal beating Wazzu please.

You're on the clock Bama.

So Clemson loses on the road on a Friday night game to an unranked team. If the voters apply the same logic they did to USC, they should drop 15 spots...lmao oh who am I kidding?

So Clemson loses on the road on a Friday night game to an unranked team. If the voters apply the same logic they did to USC, they should drop 15 spots...lmao oh who am I kidding?
I know right? Plus WSU is a legit top-15 team and Cuse is garbage. They'll drop them less than 10 spots and say it's because of the QB situation that it wasn't a "true" representation of their team.

Wow I can’t believe I was watching preseason basketball over the college football upset of the year.
Just for the record spurs won

They'll probably jump Syracuse up in the rankings to justify not dropping Clemson very far.

I wonder if they'll be a two loss team in the playoff this year.

Those stinkin' wazoo alleycats will come back...I hope they don't.

Cal QB goes fucking airborne....!

That comeback clock is ticking down for the koogurs.

Game over. Falk looks terrible, I wouldn’t be surprised if he got concussed on some of those brutal hits earlier

Meanwhile at Cal & Syracuse tonight...

giphy.gif

Just when you thought it would be an uneventful weekend. :eek:

Pac-12 cannibalizes itself again. They should just anoint one program (like the SEC) and just have every other team lay a turd for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back