2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? Plus WSU is a legit top-15 team and Cuse is garbage. They'll drop them less than 10 spots and say it's because of the QB situation that it wasn't a "true" representation of their team.

Wazzu is overrated LOL

Just when you thought it would be an uneventful weekend. :eek:

So much for WSU being a legitimate top 15 team after losing by 34 to a team with the same record as Syracuse. That will drop USC even further in the rankings.

Was it just a Friday the 13th thing or is this going to be a season of upsets?

With Butch being on the hot seat you would think he would not purposely provide material for the media and fans to gig him on, but for him the catch phrases are so ingrained that he seems oblivious as to how they will play out in the media. He is fighting for survival every week now (except maybe for the BAMA game) and it will be interesting to see what happens today vs South Carolina. We are starting a new QB (Jarrett Guarantano) that will hopefully give our offense some sort of spark.

South Carolina

Tennessee
11:00 AM
Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN

Miss St. showing signs of life against BYU...I'm predicting 7 wins by season's end. Fitzgerald has been playing below expectations this year but hopefully they finish strong.

Miss St. showing signs of life against BYU...I'm predicting 7 wins by season's end. Fitzgerald has been playing below expectations this year but hopefully they finish strong.
To be fair BYU is straight garbage. Their only win is against an FCS team, though they did play Utah tough but that usually happens no matter the records in rivalry games.

I also expected Fitzgerald to excel more than he has this year after being impressed last season.

JPuakaZ.gif

Is coming for payback @Captain Davis

So much for WSU being a legitimate top 15 team after losing by 34 to a team with the same record as Syracuse. That will drop USC even further in the rankings.

Was it just a Friday the 13th thing or is this going to be a season of upsets?

Weeknight road games have been upset city for years. USC got clipped on a Thursday night at the Corvallis House of Horrors on a Thursday night after running Ohio State out of the stadium the week before. Okie State against Iowa State in 2011 is another example.

Dark, dark days ahead for Butch Jones?

Season is as good as done. It's time to kick back and play spoiler to a few other SEC seasons.

LSU.gif~c200

:mad:Mayfield will have a big day against this stank Texas team, I haven't hated on a QB so much since Tebow...and he isn't even in the conference.

Jesus Christ does LSU suck.

<mma1>

:mad:Mayfield will have a big day against this stank Texas team, I haven't hated on a QB so much since Tebow...and he isn't even in the conference.
Hating Tim Tebow is like admitting you hate Jesus Christ. Hope you are prepared for the repercussions, sinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back