2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we still have the Hawks. You kneeling today? I am
I got my 10AM kneels in. Now I'm waiting for the late kicks so I can get my afternoon kneels in. I'm tired of all of this police brutality.

I got my 10AM kneels in. Now I'm waiting for the late kicks so I can get my afternoon kneels in. I'm tired of all of this police brutality.
The other night I got pulled over in the g wagon for no reason. Got brutally profiled by the pigs. I ended up calling him a can and later issued a complaint.

A tree can only hope.

Georgia's hopes of getting into the playoffs after having 1 loss to Alabama in the SEC title game hinges on your Trees tacking an extra loss on both Washington teams and USC in the title game to eliminate any Pac 12 teams from playoff contention.

I have a similar obsessive mental flowchart that involves the Big 12 teams knocking each other off too...<Moves>

The Porter 4 (+2) through 10/14:

1) Alabama Crimson Turd
2) Penn State
3) Georgia
4) TCU

5) Ohio State
6) Wiscansin

Georgia's hopes of getting into the playoffs after having 1 loss to Alabama in the SEC title game hinges on your Trees tacking an extra loss on both Washington teams and USC in the title game to eliminate any Pac 12 teams from playoff contention.

I have a similar obsessive mental flowchart that involves the Big 12 teams knocking each other off too...<Moves>

after the 2012 NCG snooze-fest and last year's Ohio state performance in CFP we don't need non-conference champs or two teams from the same conference.

JPuakaZ.gif

Is coming for payback @Captain Davis
Lol
Screen_Shot_2017_08_20_at_11.36.41_AM.0.png

after the 2012 NCG snooze-fest and last year's Ohio state performance in CFP we don't need non-conference champs or two teams from the same conference.

there are gonna be a lot of 1 loss teams this year

how does this buffoon have a job still?

Am I the only one who doesn't know what to think about Notre Dame this season?

They did beat Michigan State...definitely keeping an eye on their game with Southern Cal.

They did beat Michigan State...definitely keeping an eye on their game with Southern Cal.

No idea but I know they are going to lose to Stanford in the last game of the year.

They are really sloppy with a young qb. That said, they should've won that Georgia game and

The game is set up well for ND. They're at home coming off a bye while USC is coming off a game against the most physical team in the division.

Long live Butch Jones at Tennessee.

Your team is definitely not going to help that cause Saturday. Butch just kills himself in the way he says things. He could have said something to the effect of "settling for FG's instead of TD's cost us and we need better red zone production" etc....but he just gives the wacky statement that is true, but it sounds so bad.

I think it is almost over for him at Tennessee. Hiring Larry Scott as OC was a major bust, but there are a lot of factors that contributed to the demise of Butch.

Butch has back to back 9 win seasons including rivalry wins but the program still looks like a mess and the fans want him gone. Such is college football. My Tennessee buddy says Jim Bob Cooter is on the top of the wishlist for Vol nation and I think that would be a great hire for them if he wants to leave Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back