2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol wtf Rosen...Darnold throws picks, but they're usually arm punts. Idk wtf Rosen is looking at right now.

Horrific car traffic? Check.
Horrific sprawl? Check.
Horrific air quality? Check.
No foot traffic/pedestrian culture? Check.
A pathetic 2 AM closing time? Check.
Full of fake, slimy, immoral people (LAnd of Snakes, as J. Cole would put it)? Check.
Flakiest women of any city in North America? Check.
Bad ratios? Check.
Having to wake up at 9 AM to watch sports games? Check.
Highest poverty rate of any of the 25 largest metro areas? Check.

I have lived in several major American cities and visited several more. Never seen a more awful and unlivable place (excluding obvious small ghetto hellholes, such as Gary, Indiana or Camden, NJ).

As if we thought things couldn't get any worse for low energy Los Mangeles, believe you me, they have.

Gorgeous LA 10:

breeder-rapist-mexican.jpg

Last edited:
Horrific car traffic? Check.
Horrific sprawl? Check.
Horrific air quality? Check.
No foot traffic/pedestrian culture? Check.
A pathetic 2 AM closing time? Check.
Full of fake, slimy, immoral people (LAnd of Snakes, as J. Cole would put it)? Check.
Flakiest women of any city in North America? Check.
Bad ratios? Check.
Having to wake up at 9 AM to watch sports games? Check.
Highest poverty rate of any of the 25 largest metro areas? Check.

I have lived in several major American cities and visited several more. Never seen a more awful and unlivable place (excluding obvious ghetto hellholes, such as Gary, Indiana or Camden, NJ).

As if we thought things couldn't get any worse for low energy Los Mangeles, believe you me, they have.

Gorgeous LA 10:

breeder-rapist-mexican.jpg

Everyone is laughing at you

The thing I love is that LA is such a dreadful city that Revolver and his mindless sheep and stooges do not have a single retort for any of my myriad factual criticisms of that dump.

All they can do is resort to middle school ad hominem attacks, such as, "durr, marce, ur liek ugly, bruh."

PHXVQfe.gif

lol, you're reaching rare territory, you're getting laughed at in every sub forum of the Sports bar, not sure this has ever happened before.

Rofl Marce is still at it? Does he talk about anything else?

And to think, all it took for this guy to go into rustlemania is someone called him a queer lol

I haven't kept up with UCLA over the years, is Rosen that good? I know he lost this game for stupid decision making, but I keep hearing his name.

Rosen is the best qb in the draft. If he was on USC he would be the clear front runner for heisman.

I'd post the texts itt as well, but I just feel like that's over kill at this point

This year is good for qbs. Rosen, darnold, Allen and mayfield off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more too.

This year is good for qbs. Rosen, darnold, Allen and mayfield off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more too.
Ive seen 50/50 on Mayfield.

It's basically you either think he's too small to play in the NFL or he's the next Drew Brees lol

The thing I love is that LA is such a dreadful city that Revolver and his mindless sheep and stooges do not have a single retort for any of my myriad factual criticisms of that dump.

All they can do is resort to middle school ad hominem attacks, such as, "durr, marce, ur liek ugly, bruh."

PHXVQfe.gif

<Oku02>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back