2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUCK AUBURN
FUCK AUBURN
FUCK AUBURN

I feel better about our chances with Moses at linebacker. Auburns ability to run will be the key.

Jalen will need to make his decisions in the pocket quick. They will be after him and he can't take sacks.

Last edited:
That feeling when the UCF/USF game means more than UF/FSU.

<mma3>

I feel better about our chances with Moses at linebacker. Suburbs ability to run will be the key.

Jalen will need to make his decisions in the pocket quick. They will be after him and he can't take sacks.
Offense is going to have to win this game. Should be a good game BAMA 38-31

I am really pulling for Alabama to beat Auburn...Headed up this week to see UGA and Tech run the ball 9000x

Washington State has two losses to garbage Pac 12 teams, one of those being a 37-3 beat down by a 6-loss Cal team, and is yet still ranked two spots higher than undefeated UCF.

Astounding even for the blatantly corrupt NCAA playoff "committee".

Looks like Bret Bielema is done at Arkansas but he took around 20 million for 5years of crap teams. I'm glad they lured him away from Wisconsin. Alvarez retired early to allow Bielema to be his selected successor. I'm worried about the current Wisconsin coaches as our halfwit governor has frozen university salaries. One of the reasons Bielema gave for leaving Wisconsin in the first place was that his coordinators couldn't get raises and were being hired away.

Looks like Bret Bielema is done at Arkansas but he took around 20 million for 5years of crap teams. I'm glad they lured him away from Wisconsin. Alvarez retired early to allow Bielema to be his selected successor. I'm worried about the current Wisconsin coaches as our halfwit governor has frozen university salaries. One of the reasons Bielema gave for leaving Wisconsin in the first place was that his coordinators couldn't get raises and were being hired away.
How come Gary Andersen left?
Poor Bert gained like 100+ pounds at Arkansas.

How come Gary Andersen left?
Poor Bert gained like 100+ pounds at Arkansas.

Anderson didn't like that Wisconsin held high academic standards for student athletes.
Andersen cited family as his rationale for taking the Oregon State position while it was reported by some media outlets, such as Fox Sports and Sports Illustrated, that Andersen was frustrated with the University's high academic standards for athletes.[5][6] Those reports turned out to be accurate, and were confirmed by Andersen in January 2015.[7]

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-standards-pushed-gary-andersen-to-oregon-st/

Also;
It's been documented that Andersen's staff was 40th in compensation nationally ($2.6 million total). That was in the bottom half of the Big Ten.

Andersen was eighth in salary in the Big Ten, according to the USA Today database.

Still have no clue if we're going to get Kelly (from what I've read I think both sides have a legitimate shot) but reading Gatorchatter over the last week has been the most amusing thing I've read in a while.

The highs and lows on that forum are hilarious. It's literally a six flags roller coaster over there Hahahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back