2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Madison. Halloweens are still huge but they did die down. There used to be so much mayhem on State street(a dedicated pedestrian street), that the city turned it into a festival where it costs money to get to the street. Its still a lot of fun but less likely to have chaos.

Thanks mang.

State St. looks incredible, as does Downtown Madison, as a whole. I love that State is closed off to just pedestrians.

I’ll likely be headed to Madtown either next Friday or the following Friday.

Also, love the Donnie Darko avi! The GOAT flick.

Honest question: are Darnold and Ronald Jones the best QB/RB tandem in the nation?

FAWCK! What happened? Some dude was saying the Halloweens used to be hella crunk but kind of died down.

Raising the drinking age to 21 really slowed it down. I don't think you can even drink in the stadium anymore except in the luxury boxes.

Playboy had an article on drinking in colleges and didn't even include Wisconsin because they were ranking amateur drinkers and they said Wisconsin had forfeited their amateur status and were considered professionals.

Raising the drinking age to 21 really slowed it down. I don't think you can even drink in the stadium anymore except in the luxury boxes.

Playboy had an article on drinking in colleges and didn't even include Wisconsin because they were ranking amateur drinkers and they said Wisconsin had forfeited their amateur status and were considered professionals.
No alcohol in Camp Randell. That is why the student section out as is empty until halftime every game

3 top 10 matchups next Saturday. First time in 15 years!

Sumlin is a can. They waited too long to fire him.

Stanford's play calling is just horrible. Bryce Love had 15 rushes for 13yds and one rush for 52 yds. They run 20 fewer plays per game than they did under Harbaugh (it's a year by year decline).

Shaw needs to hand over play calling to someone in the booth who can see the game because he can't see shit.

Catholics vs Convicts 2: Electric Boogaloo!

ARE YOU READY?????

The USC QB and RB. Darnold will obviously go high first round and Jones is a 2nd or 3rd round guy. Only thing really holding Jones back is he's a lil undersized and had some injuries. A USC website made the argument that he's the most complete back USC's had since Marcus Allen.

The USC QB and RB. Darnold will obviously go high first round and Jones is a 2nd or 3rd round guy. Only thing really holding Jones back is he's a lil undersized and had some injuries. A USC website made the argument that he's the most complete back USC's had since Marcus Allen.

Here is a scary thought, is Justin Fargus the most successful NFL back from U$C since Marcus Allen?

HuggyBear.jpg

I have this wary that the both sets of Bulldogs are going down this weekend. I don't want to see an early shootout against Auburn like UGA had with Mizzou and MSU just isn't going to beat Alabama, Fitzgerald is going to get punished the way coach runs him...

However out of conference, I'll be pulling for anyone to beat Washington and for TCU to knock off Oklahoma.

Sperminator is the gift that keeps on giving.

ezgif_5_6392b61679.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back