2017 Christmas thread

Christmas hasn't quite begun for us yet, but the Eve was quite lovely.

Enjoyed some delicious food, got to spend time with family, had the weekend off, and the icing on the cake was watching the Cowboys lose.

Christmas hasn't quite begun for us yet, but the Eve was quite lovely.

Enjoyed some delicious food, got to spend time with family, had the weekend off, and the icing on the cake was watching the Cowboys lose.
I did my drinking and eating today and last night , have to work on christmas...

View attachment 316523 View attachment 316525

Didn’t buy presents for anyone other than my mom since no one came in town or invited us to a worthy Christmas event with enough cheer...... galleria Houston has the best tree and the Steelers are playing tomorrow so will be at the game. All is well!

Merry Christmas Sherdog!
I really should go see the tree b4 its down. Havnt been there in years.

WAit a dick . Ill be at the game tom 2.....

Waiting for 3pm to roll around so I can get out of work. I didn't even get to watch A Christmas Story last night. This sucks.

OK Merry CHristmas all.... It snowed here this morning so had to shovel that on top of going to work.... whoever wished for a white christmas was a di(k.

hope you all have a good day!

Christmas-Cat-Clothes-For-Cat-Costume-Suit-Coat-Warm-Pet-Puppy-Clothes-Hoodies-Winter-Christmas-Clothes.jpg

Christmas-Cat-Clothes-Costume-Clothes-For-Cats-New-Year-Puppy-Outfit-Pet-Cat-Clothes-For-Chihuahua.jpg_220x220.jpg

Merry Christmas Cint, I hope you have a lovely christmas!!!

preview.php

Back