2017 Christmas thread

thats a good choice. NY gets so crowded on new years and its cold.. LA is about to be on fire and its a sh!thole... so think you made the best choice

Yeah it was a choice between NYC, LA and Hawaii. All great places for a foodie like me. @kevy2pale

how many trees are chopped down for your 2 weeks of enjoyment?​

Not enough. I heard Douglas Fir raped a woman at a party once. I won't be happy until all of his kind are cut down or reduced to ashes.

Get it? That's Christmas humor I just thought of while eating my burger. Life is good.

This your place? Let me sip hot chocolate here

Come over and lets have some beers instead.

I'll probably head straight to Zippy's from the airport. @boingyman

You can never go wrong with the Chili Chicken Mix Plate. I actually ate that the last time I was there which was 2 months ago.

Check out this place if you want to try their A4/A5 Wagyu beef.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/japanese-bbq-yoshi-honolulu

So much good places to eat on Oahu that it would take at least several months to eat at all those places.

giphy.gif

4NbBLx1.gif
The boobs on the right kinda creep me out. When they go down they like, fall into themselves. Da fuq

The boobs on the right kinda creep me out. When they go down they like, fall into themselves. Da fuq

Didn't really notice till you said that. A little strange looking.

I'm assuming it's the result of them being naturally big + a push up that is lifting well but not offering a ton of total support? Idk.

I'm going to Hawaii for Christmas and New Years.

Christmas in Hawaii with my entire family is on my bucket list. Will have to wait until the kids are a bit older which is fine because it will give me time to save money.

My wife and I do Jewish Christmas every year.
We go to Chinatown for lunch, then catch a movie.
Are you Jewish? My last roommate of four years was Jewish and loved Christmas . Use to trade gifts and eat a big dinner on that day with him and my other roommate ..

Might be going to Montana for christmas as we have some family there who invited us and want us to stay for a week during christmas and new year. Its very rural where they live which I like.

I have a artificial tree, brought it 2 years ago, I used to buy real trees for christmas but I stopped doing that as it was just too much effort and as I am sure you know the cats just go crazy and destroy any christmas tree they see, they are obsessed with them, don't know why haha.

I love christmas songs, christmas music always make me feel good and smile.

Might be going to Montana for christmas as we have some family there who invited us and want us to stay for a week during christmas and new year. Its very rural where they live which I like.

I have a artificial tree, brought it 2 years ago, I used to buy real trees for christmas but I stopped doing that as it was just too much effort and as I am sure you know the cats just go crazy and destroy any christmas tree they see, they are obsessed with them, don't know why haha.

I love christmas songs, christmas music always make me feel good and smile.
have you gone there for Christmas before? I have never been. I kind of want to get a tree to see what the cat does, I have never had one since owning him

have you gone there for Christmas before? I have never been. I kind of want to get a tree to see what the cat does, I have never had one since owning him
No never been to Montana for christmas, but we have been there to visit the family at other times of the year, its very beautiful and the lakes are so nice there. Its a great outdoors place, especially if you like fishing.

hahaha you will be in for a cleaning job :p , cats seem to always be obsessed with christmas trees and end up pulling lots of the stuff off. At first I obviously thought its just the decorations that dangle.. like all the christmas balls and stars etc etc, so I removed them all, but the cats were doing the same thing to the bare tree haha, it ends up making too much mess, so now I just have a cheap artificial christmas tree which is not very expensive.

My eldest cat who is nearly 20 years old now doesn't bother with the tree anymore, he is very old and doesn't have the energy for it. But my other 3 cats that are younger love to destroy the tree lol.

No never been to Montana for christmas, but we have been there to visit the family at other times of the year, its very beautiful and the lakes are so nice there. Its a great outdoors place, especially if you like fishing.

hahaha you will be in for a cleaning job :p , cats seem to always be obsessed with christmas trees and end up pulling lots of the stuff off. At first I obviously thought its just the decorations that dangle.. like all the christmas balls and stars etc etc, so I removed them all, but the cats were doing the same thing to the bare tree haha, it ends up making too much mess, so now I just have a cheap artificial christmas tree which is not very expensive.

My eldest cat who is nearly 20 years old now doesn't bother with the tree anymore, he is very old and doesn't have the energy for it. But my other 3 cats that are younger love to destroy the tree lol.
its prolly instinct and they can smell other animals whous to fly or go into the tree... dudes trying to hunt some birds.. plus they like to climb... Dang 20 years I hope mine lives that long hes 6 1/2

Hi guys!

A couple Christmas pics for you guys
IMG_20171208_234732-picsay.jpg

IMG_20171208_234129.jpg

I'll post some more later today.

The only thing I want for Christmas is another dominant Christmas themed Dnation gif from @kevy2pale. :D

Hi guys!

A couple Christmas pics for you guys
IMG_20171208_234732-picsay.jpg

IMG_20171208_234129.jpg

I'll post some more later today.

The only thing I want for Christmas is another dominant Christmas themed Dnation gif from @kevy2pale. :D
g bread house is so dominate... I will def be getting u that gif...

Back