2017 Christmas thread

You will always be my life <3
I will post it here when I make it... Kind of interested in seeing the rest of DNATION christmas pics and @Clippy 's... see how he decorates... Its snowing here today ..Snow is pretty dominate

tumblr_menchcDEmu1qirafjo3_500.gif

Picked up a gallon of apple cider yesterday. Gotta have apple cider for the holiday season!

I KNOW!!! I DONT GET IT

Do they do secret santa in canada? you doing one this year?
it snowed here yesterday!!!!
O9KNk_s-200x150.gif
ha, did kevy have to shovel his yard? poor thing, with his snowblower and all

i dont know, they might. im not participating though lol

ha, did kevy have to shovel his yard? poor thing, with his snowblower and all

i dont know, they might. im not participating though lol
you should send me lots of gifts..

yeah used the snowblower... at 1 am... boom.

Wife made a comment about wanting one of those Peleton bikes. Then I looked at the price tag, fuck that. Already found one for 10% that price with better reviews on Amazon.

that your type?

I want lights like this
eb3b33ae4432fe7c20b3509f3810ba9f.gif

also did u grow up in hawaii or did your parents move there after?

I grew up in Japan but spent summers in California or Hawaii. My father was in the military stationed in Japan.

what iks it? just something in hawaii?
It's a chain of restaurants in Hawaii. It's basically Hawaiian comfort food. If you lived on the East Coast, I would compare it to Friendly's or some other regional sit-down/takeout chain. The picture @Cint had was one of their most popular menu items: Fried chicken thighs, chili, rice and mac salad.

lol, whenever I go back home, the first thing I do is ask my folks to take me to Zippy's. They look at me like
{<doc}

I'm going to see my parents for Christmas and New Years. Can't wait to get some chicken katsu, poke, ramen and sushi.

Back