2017 Christmas thread

My first time to make a Christmas tree:

The lights are flashing type.

The star doesn't fit on the top though sadly

25398308_10159833861450220_1969951783640700129_o.jpg
looks nice that is your first tree?

I didn’t spend much this year cause I got laid off. I did buy a few amazon gift cards for friends, and I bought a few things for my brothers and parents.

My two brothers live in California and they've become too liberal for me. I love guns but they don't.
lots of liberals love guns in new england... everyone in vermont and NH has one.. Im independent but have a 12 gauge ... I want a pistol permit but here you have to meet with the police comish and do all kinds of test... its just too annoying ..ANyone breaks in my home though will find a 12 gauge slug in them.. also fun for clay shooting

My usual tradition is to pick up my niece and nephews on Xmas eve and take them to my mom's. My mom and brothers handle the side-dishes while I deep-fry the turkey. Then it's a week of food, Xbox and netflix with the kids. My absolute favorite time of the year.

I'm getting the wife a handbag and a vibrator. if she doesn't like the hand bag,she can fuck herself,hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

GNTX7.jpg
capture6.png

Dear Santa,
Santa I'm only doing this for the class. I know your notty (naughty) list is empty. And your good list is empty. And your life is empty. You don't know the troubles I've had in my life. Good bye.

Love
I'm not telling you my name
Sorry to burst your bubble but even a 6 year old knows Santa isn't real. Christmas is fake news. You're being scammed to buy gifts for people you don't normally give gifts to. And it's bad for the environment, how many trees are chopped down for your 2 weeks of enjoyment?
You must be really fun at parties.

lots of liberals love guns in new england... everyone in vermont and NH has one.. Im independent but have a 12 gauge ... I want a pistol permit but here you have to meet with the police comish and do all kinds of test... its just too annoying ..ANyone breaks in my home though will find a 12 gauge slug in them.. also fun for clay shooting

GNTX7.jpg
capture6.png

Dear Santa,
Santa I'm only doing this for the class. I know your notty (naughty) list is empty. And your good list is empty. And your life is empty. You don't know the troubles I've had in my life. Good bye.

Love
I'm not telling you my name
Sorry to burst your bubble but even a 6 year old knows Santa isn't real. Christmas is fake news. You're being scammed to buy gifts for people you don't normally give gifts to. And it's bad for the environment, how many trees are chopped down for your 2 weeks of enjoyment?

Damn. Was that kid in Nam or something?

Back