2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

Republicans getting beaten up by trannies.

Normally something they'd pay for behind closed doors

The narrative of the GOP tonight seems to be to blame Gillespie for not being far right enough.

Northam seems pretty meh but I'm absolutely fucking relieved that he won. Gillespie is basically human garbage and if an RNC establishment lobbying guy managed to win by running a campaign based entirely on MS-13 and confederate statues that would have been a reaaaaaallly bad sign of things to come.

Honestly though it's hard to even feel good about this. The fact that it was even close just disgusts me. I'd like to believe this will give some Republicans pause going forward but I know they're all going to run their campaigns exactly like Gillespie.

"Vote for me or the Mexicans/Muslims/Trannies will murder you in your sleep"

Not too long ago Virginia was an almost guaranteed red state. All the transplants from DC and Maryland have turned northern Virginia into a liberal shitfest. Once Democrats fuck up their own states, they move into others. Fucking parasites!

Last edited:
Even you have to admit that ad was silly.
It was a third party ad, nothing to do with any official campaign. Official candidate GOP campaigns tried to tie Northam to being MS-13 sympathizer. Hell, Trump tweeted that crap out today.

Would I have ran that ad - hell no.

It was a third party ad, nothing to do with any official campaign. Official candidate GOP campaigns tried to tie Northam to being MS-13 sympathizer. Hell, Trump tweeted that crap out today.

Would I have ran that ad - hell no.
Well I'm just Saiyan, Republicans aren't the only ones guilty of fearmongering despite the current narrative.

Nearly a year and trump hasn't passed anything on his agenda. Nothing. The losses are only going to embolden guys like corker, mccain, flake, murkoski, Collins, etc. What advantage is there to embrace trumpism?

The losses are only going to embolden guys like corker, mccain, flake, murkoski, Collins, etc. What advantage is there to embrace trumpism?

they always wanted him to fail .. the gop never wanted trump .. I hope they keep getting trounced

Why? Cuz some bullshitting career lobbyist couldn't pull out the W using Trump's playbook?

Because we basically get Mcawful 2 and Clinton cronies.

More fight to protect our 2nd amendment other things.

Because we basically get Mcawful 2 and Clinton cronies.

More fight to protect our 2nd amendment other things.

My prediction.

Nothing will change in your life at all and you'll still be bitter about it.

Northam seems pretty meh but I'm absolutely fucking relieved that he won. Gillespie is basically human garbage and if an RNC establishment lobbying guy managed to win by running a campaign based entirely on MS-13 and confederate statues that would have been a reaaaaaallly bad sign of things to come.

Honestly though it's hard to even feel good about this. The fact that it was even close just disgusts me. I'd like to believe this will give some Republicans pause going forward but I know they're all going to run their campaigns exactly like Gillespie.

"Vote for me or the Mexicans/Muslims/Trannies will murder you in your sleep"
Was interesting to see the exit polls show 60% said leave the statues but still couldn't get behind Gillespie.
That Trump stamp is going to leave a mark!

Back