2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

'deflect'? Look buddy, YOURE the one going against 100 years of established racial policy in the US.

??????????

its fine if YOU want to have some goofy racial purity test that only includes those of 99% western european ethnic groups (excluding Irish, Poles, Spaniards, Portuguese, and Italians because fuck them), but you arent arguing with ME.

A perfect example of a leftist losing the plot. And right after he took issue with me telling him to cut out the attempted deflections. LOL

I dont give two shits if some blue eyed blond haired Mexican considers himself 'white' or not. Thats just how the 'man' views it. Here in the US you have the option of self identifying as Hispanic or latino CULTURALLY, and then identifying your race as black white asian or other. As a good deal of Mexicans can trace european ancestry, and a solid amount of them conform to stereotypical 'white' features. they get to fly the white flag. Unless you want to call Charlie Sheen and the millions like him a beaner to his face.

Incoherent, irrelevant babble.

If they were vetted like everyone else? Fine. We have almost 4 million here now already

LOL vetting does nothing.

"Hey Muhammad, you've never been a member of a terrorist organisation, have you?"

"oh uh no sir Mr. I love America and all her people"

And leftists believe it all. LOL

You think the USA would be the same country if half of it was Muslim?

No one is pouring into the United States because we have two oceans and very sophisticated border security in 2017.

You didn't answer the question: how would you feel if Muslims started pouring into the USA?

Also, airplanes. You're so dumb. LOL

"Hey Muhammad, you've never been a member of a terrorist organisation, have you?"

If you think this is how America vets people coming in then you are a special kind of stupid.

How many attacks since 9-11 have we had on American soil committed by Muslims? Maybe 5? Such threat

Last edited:
You didn't answer the question: how would you feel if Muslims started pouring into the USA?

Also, airplanes. You're so dumb. LOL

You can't get into the USA via air without applying through a US embassy for a visa.

If they can complete that process then who cares?

How would you feel if Muslims started pouring into the USA?

To be honest I don't want Mexicans, Muslims, Russians or even Canadians pouring into the USA so I'm not sure what the point is??

I also don't want polar bears, kittens or alpacas pouring in

Lol that's what you think vetting entails ?

What a maroon lol

To be honest I don't want Mexicans pouring into the USA

Too late. lol

If you think this is how America vets people coming in then you are a special kind of stupid.

How many attacks since 9-11 have we had on American soil committed by Muslims? Maybe 5? Such threat

Terrorism is only a small part of the threat Muslim immigration poses. And there's been plenty of foiled attacks.

You can't get into the USA via air without applying through a US embassy for a visa.

If they can complete that process then who cares?

You're still ignoring the question: how would you feel if Muslims started pouring into the USA?

You're still ignoring the question: how would you feel if Muslims started pouring into the USA?

If they obtained visas legally and entered the country within in accordance to the immigration laws set by Congress... I literally wouldn't give a fuck.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back