2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

My prediction.

Nothing will change in your life at all and you'll still be bitter about it.

That will because I will support organizations to protect what we have and that will cost money and time.

But such is life.

Because we basically get Mcawful 2 and Clinton cronies.

More fight to protect our 2nd amendment other things.
hurry go buy more guns and stock up on ammo!
lol
You been brainwashed

hurry go buy more guns and stock up on ammo!
lol
You been brainwashed

If I buy more it will not be because of the election.

Sounds like you are brainwashed into believing shit like this about everyone.

Northam seems pretty meh but I'm absolutely fucking relieved that he won. Gillespie is basically human garbage and if an RNC establishment lobbying guy managed to win by running a campaign based entirely on MS-13 and confederate statues that would have been a reaaaaaallly bad sign of things to come.

Honestly though it's hard to even feel good about this. The fact that it was even close just disgusts me. I'd like to believe this will give some Republicans pause going forward but I know they're all going to run their campaigns exactly like Gillespie.

"Vote for me or the Mexicans/Muslims/Trannies will murder you in your sleep"

Northam wants to give illegals driver's licenses. That is the democrat's solution to immigration. Make them all legal.

The good news is he can only fuck up my state for 4 years.

Good. Its important for liberals to not take wins for granted. We all thought that trump was gonna get crushed, look how that turned out. There are undenialbly more liberals. We need to show up and vote

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss...nor_election_race_polls.html#incart_big-photo

Phil Murphy beats Kim Guadagno to succeed Christie as N.J. governor

"TRENTON-- Phil Murphy,a former Wall Street executive and diplomat with no previous elected experience but deep pockets and strong ties to the Democratic Party, beat Republican Kim GuadagnoTuesday to succeed Chris Christie as New Jersey's governor.

"He has promised to push New Jersey in a progressive direction, vowing to legalize and tax marijuana, institute a $15 minimum wage, tighten the state's already strict gun-control laws, and ramp up funding for education, public-worker pensions, and transportation, while protecting undocumented immigrants and fighting the agenda of PresidentDonald Trump, a Republican.

"Murphy saidduring a rally Sunday that he recently spoke to Democratic California Gov. Jerry Brown on the phone.

"I told him I want New Jersey to be the California of the East Coast," Murphy said."

"And though voters in the blue state were getting to choose Christie's replacement a year after Trump's election, the race largely inspired apathy among Jerseyans. Up until last week ,polls showed more than half of likely voters knew little about Guadagno or Murphy."

"He then spent$16 million of his own fortune en route to an easy win in the Democratic primary."

"Murphy repeatedly linked Guadagno to Christie and promised to boost the state's economy, saying his time at Goldman Sachs taught him how to create jobs. "

"Murphy plans toincrease spending by $1.3 billion on education, pensions, and transportation by hiking taxes on wealthy residents, closing corporate tax loopholes, and taxing legal pot. He says the hikes would spare the middle class."

"He also proposes institutinga state-run bank to help rev the economy. "

"He said during a debate that he would even considermaking New Jersey a "sanctuary state" to protect some undocumented immigrants from deportation. "

"He and his wife, Tammy Murphy, donated millions of dollars to the Democratic Party both locally and national over the years and he served as the finance chair of the Democratic National Committee from 2006 to 2009. "

LOL! what accomplishments, a man who fights for the common folk haha. Jersey was in the crapper before, but now its done. It will be a state-wide slum, with no money and more and more illegals.

Gotta start packing up before the $15 minimum wage (that they don't deserve) employees and other "welfare recipients" drive this state into the ground

Because we basically get Mcawful 2 and Clinton cronies.

More fight to protect our 2nd amendment other things.

If guns are your sole issue then I guess you're going to default to any Republican but Gillespie was fucking garbage and I don't believe you're anyone is going to take your shiny toys away. The NRA has won the issue hands down. We could have 10 mass shootings every day and it wouldn't change a thing. Guns aren't going anywhere.

Northam wants to give illegals driver's licenses. That is the democrat's solution to immigration. Make them all legal.

The good news is he can only fuck up my state for 4 years.

Yeah if there's one thing I can't stand it's an illegal immigrant who can drive himself to work.

I could care less if a democrat or republican won either election, but did they really elect a transgender into the senate? That's absurd, what next, a schizophrenic?

Yeah if there's one thing I can't stand it's an illegal immigrant who can drive himself to work.

And you support sanctuary cities right. How about open borders.
Maybe they should get to vote also.

Good. Its important for liberals to not take wins for granted. We all thought that trump was gonna get crushed, look how that turned out. There are undenialbly more liberals. We need to show up and vote
There a difference between liberals and democrats, you know that right?

Well, Murphy won as expected. Glad my entire state will become a sanctuary state and my taxes will go up.

Christie was a ripe POS but Murphy is going to really stick it to the state.

Back