2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

{<huh}

Immigrants DO pay taxes. Whether it be sales taxes, payroll taxes, or income taxes, that's why you can apply for an ITIN aside from having forms. How the hell else do you think we keep track of undocumented people? We give them documents. Aside from that, they can't get social security benefits or welfare. So it's even better for us because they pay taxes, but can't draw out on them.

And if you really thought it was imperative for people to have SSNs, it might be a good idea to have a path for those people to acquire an SSN no? When you're vilifying them as the devil incarnate drinking up all our tax revenue because they didn't fill out the form, but at the same time shitting on them for not being able to fill out the form, it goes into the realm of absurdity.

Yet you wonder why they still rep their home countries and have fleeting affinities to here. I mean, it's baffling how you think you can have it both ways.
That's what America's all about fuckboy! Having your cake n eating it too. Freedom for all!

The Republican candidate got 45% of the vote in 2013. The Republican candidate still got 45% of the vote this year, 2017.

However, the Democratic candidate only won by 2% on 2013. The Democratic candidate won by 9% tonight.

That means that the huge Democratic victory was fueled by people abandoning their third parties to vote Democratic. What do you think that means?

That's what America's all about fuckboy! Having your cake n eating it too. Freedom for all!
Except for white people and asians. The most oppressed people in the US according to you.

What city u bout then? Clown shoes.
Clown shows? That's hilarious! Greatest burn ever! <Lmaoo>

Anyways, I bet this is just the beginning. We will see more dem wins coming as the Trump administration keeps falling apart.

They can make a state law prohibiting it.

Yes they absolutely can but they haven't even bothered thus far probably because, and this goes back to my earlier point, there are no fucking sanctuary cities in VA. It isn't a big issue for the state and the only reason Gillespie made it into a big thing is because he's garbage and has nothing to offer anyone in VA.

The Republican candidate got 45% of the vote in 2013. The Republican candidate still got 45% of the vote this year, 2017.

However, the Democratic candidate only won by 2% on 2013. The Democratic candidate won by 9% tonight.

That means that the huge Democratic victory was fueled by people abandoning their third parties to vote Democratic. What do you think that means?
it means Trump is so bad he's motivating normally lazy democrats to actually vote. I live in Yorktown, eastern VA is basically a SEA of blue, as far as population goes, but since the cities are surrounded by barely populated fields of redneckery, and that all that empty land counts for more than people, it appears as red state when broken down by county.

Last edited:

Anyways, I bet this is just the beginning. We will see more dem wins coming as the Trump administration keeps falling apart.
Ok? I'm not a trump supporter, just someone who lives in the real world n has to deal with f....ts like you on the daily. Go do your drugs ya fuckin loser.

And what city u from or live lil privilege boy

Maybe people realize that the third party is mostly full of kooks like Jill Stein or Dum Dums like Gary Johnson? Or voters who are slightly left-of-centre realize that splitting the vote only empowers the GOP which they disagree with. A sort of enemy of my enemy is my friend.

it means Trump is so bad he's motivating normally lazy democrats to actually vote.
If that were the case then the Republican vote would have gone down from 45%. It did not. So, that can't be the reason. The reason has to be that people who voted third party in 2013 decided to vote for Democrats instead. The question is, why?

Back