2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Yeah I'm running into the same problem with Keenan Allen. Fantasy is a ton of fun but it's also stressful as shit when your a competitive person by nature.
Or there is money involved

Chargers better air it out to Allen. I just dont really want to start Sanu over him.

Last edited:
I’m going wentz over marriota. Hopefully that doesn’t come back to hurt me.

I’m going wentz over marriota. Hopefully that doesn’t come back to hurt me.

I was thinking the same thing. I started Wentz since he lit them up once this season already.

Start Aglohor and Walker

Thanks for the feedback guys

Another option -

Can move Keenan into Flex. I have White there now (like him against Atlanta)

WR would be Julio and Agolhlor

On another note - my RB situation blows in my one league. Lynch, Fat Rob, White. I know, sad...

Pretty deep at WR - Brown, Tate, Fuller, RIshard M, Parker.

Have someone offering me Mixon and Jordy Nelson for A Brown. Jordy have any value with Rodgers out? He also has Hogan and Cooks....should I angle for Cooks and Mixon?

Gronk is my TE on this team

Thoughts?

On another note - my RB situation blows in my one league. Lynch, Fat Rob, White. I know, sad...

Pretty deep at WR - Brown, Tate, Fuller, RIshard M, Parker.

Have someone offering me Mixon and Jordy Nelson for A Brown. Jordy have any value with Rodgers out? He also has Hogan and Cooks....should I angle for Cooks and Mixon?

Gronk is my TE on this team

Thoughts?

Your rb situation is rough, and deep at wr. I would take Jordy/mixon for AB if i needed rb that bad. Jordy is good enough to get his. Just have to hope cincy uses mixon a lot to make up for it.

Your rb situation is rough, and deep at wr. I would take Jordy/mixon for AB if i needed rb that bad. Jordy is good enough to get his. Just have to hope cincy uses mixon a lot to make up for it.

Thanks. Wondering if Cooks has more value with Brady chucking it vs. Jordy and the back up. Hate to get rid of Brown. Gronk and him together can make up for shitty RB situation but Gronk could be out any time. UGH

What pisses me off is in week one I could have gotten Gurley for Gronk.

Thanks. Wondering if Cooks has more value with Brady chucking it vs. Jordy and the back up. Hate to get rid of Brown. Gronk and him together can make up for shitty RB situation but Gronk could be out any time. UGH

What pisses me off is in week one I could have gotten Gurley for Gronk.

Who is your other TE? I dont carry 2 TE unless main one on a bye. I stream TE unless i have gronk/graham/kelce.

Could trade Gronk for rb. Wouldn't hurt to try for Gurley again. Just add in a Wr you dont usually start

Thanks for the feedback guys

Another option -

Can move Keenan into Flex. I have White there now (like him against Atlanta)

WR would be Julio and Agolhlor

I would keep White in the flex.

Who is your other TE? I dont carry 2 TE unless main one on a bye. I stream TE unless i have gronk/graham/kelce.

Could trade Gronk for rb. Wouldn't hurt to try for Gurley again. Just add in a Wr you dont usually start
I am not carrying another TE and it's kind of a wasteland on the wire. Everyone hoards 2 in this league it seems. The guy who has Gurley has Kelce. Also has Zeke and McKinnon.

Be real nice if Hundley could start chucking it to Adams

Well, Adams has been useless for me but luckily I have Aaron Jones who is going off with Ertz, Gronk, and Bell still to plau

I need Indy to score to fuck up this like 18 points from the Jax D

How am I supposed to know that Kenny Stills was going to have a monster game? Fantasy is so fickle

Back