2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

LOL at Walsh being Walsh again... admittedly not as funny as it could be a he's on my team but still lol

With Golden Tate coming back, Stafford has no excuse. If he doesn't get me at least 20 pts against a shotty Packers defense, he's going on the trading block.

Man, Russell sure is talented at making fantasy owners sweat for like the first 3/5 of games.

Well glad sitting Ajayi didn't bite me in the ass as I am playing a can who hasn't updated his roster in two weeks... (Thank you military service...I'm military too don't get triggered)

My WRs really came through for me. Jeffery Maclin and Landry helped while Blount and Rawls didn’t do much

Down 9.5 with Stafford and Prater left, and my opponent with no players left. Barring a catastrophe, I should be a pretty safe bet to win.

Made the mistake of playing Mariota over wentz(who is now matchup proof). That cost me 13 points and also got a donut from aj green. But despite that, the rest of my 6 guys delivered and I had highest score in league this week. Kamara has been huge filling in as my bye replacement for my starting rb’s these past 2 weeks. Going to be hard to sit kamara from here on out but oh well. Nice to know he’s available if an injury strikes.

Absolutely besmirched my opponent this week by over 40 points mainly due to Dak getting around 27 points and my kicker Zuerlein getting 17.

Picked up Tyrod (dropped Rivers) and started in place of Cousins. Thank God.

I need Golden Tate to put up 16 tonight and I'll win both match ups this week. I was also able to get Jared Cook for Rishard Mathews (dude was hoarding 3 tight ends...). That worked out well for both of us as he needed a WR.

Come on Tate...

Made the mistake of playing Mariota over wentz(who is now matchup proof). That cost me 13 points and also got a donut from aj green. But despite that, the rest of my 6 guys delivered and I had highest score in league this week. Kamara has been huge filling in as my bye replacement for my starting rb’s these past 2 weeks. Going to be hard to sit kamara from here on out but oh well. Nice to know he’s available if an injury strikes.
I dropped mariota a few weeks back since Wentz is a must start in every match up. He has a bye this week so you'll probably want to hold on to Mariota for at least one more week though.

I dropped mariota a few weeks back since Wentz is a must start in every match up. He has a bye this week so you'll probably want to hold on to Mariota for at least one more week though.

Yeah I’ve been a little slow to jump in wentz “must start” wagon, I’ve pribably only played him like 4 or 5 times so far giving Mariota and rivers both shots and it has cost me each time. Now I’m fully on board with wentz but like you said he has bye coming up so I’ll be without him and Ertz and will have to play Mariota and Delanie walker combo in their spots. Sucks because it’s a battle of first places next week with us both at 7-2. He has Ezekiel so I’m hoping he gets suspended this week.

I lost Watson to injury and picked up Goff who gave me a solid 40 points to lead my money team to 7-2.

The guy I'm playing this up coming week plays the waiver wire for QB's since losing Rodgers. He has Eli (Giants talking about benching him) but I'm thinking he might pickup Josh McCown due to a favorable match-up against TB. So I'm thinking of picking him up right now on waivers to hoard him and then drop on Sunday morning for a kicker (Tucker is on bye week). Is this a dick move or is this just a smart strategy.

so glad i didn't get freeman.
Sarkisan is a fool

Finally ended my losing streak in SD II. Thank you Gurley and Peterson

Back