2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Who should I go with this week? Kelvin Benjamin, Danny Amendola, or Ted Ginn Jr.?

I'm thinking Benjamin since Tycan Taylor is benched. Taylor was trash last week, and atleast the new qb actually threw the ball.

Who should I go with this week? Kelvin Benjamin, Danny Amendola, or Ted Ginn Jr.?

I'm thinking Benjamin since Tycan Taylor is benched. Taylor was trash last week, and atleast the new qb actually threw the ball.

Benjamin seems high risk low reward? Maybe that's just me, but I don't trust a new QB to have immediate chemistry with him.

Benjamin seems high risk low reward? Maybe that's just me, but I don't trust a new QB to have immediate chemistry with him.
Yea hes definitely a risk, but I don't have many options. Ginn is extremely risky and Amendola has sucked recently. My only other option is picking up either Rishard Matthews for Tennessee or Randall Cobb.

Yea hes definitely a risk, but I don't have many options. Ginn is extremely risky and Amendola has sucked recently. My only other option is picking up either Rishard Matthews for Tennessee or Randall Cobb.

Benjamin it is. Thought I read he was targeted the most last week too?

Benjamin it is. Thought I read he was targeted the most last week too?
He was, its just that Tyrod Taylor is awful. Once the backup came in he threw to him multiple times, so I'm hoping in this upcoming week that the backup focuses on Benjamin since he is such a big target.

I’d go with Lewis just because he will get more opportunities as a RB. Pats RBs are tough to play though. You never know who is going to carry that week.
This will tell you how fucking stupid I am...I own all three of them on one of my teams. What a mindfuck...it's dumb, I know...but my RB situation blows. I've been rolling with White mainly...he is consistent. Nothing big, not his floor is high enough in PPR. This week, I'm not so sure...Burkhead really hurts his outlook

Would anyone start JuJu or Woods over DMT?

I can't decide if it's both or neither

Mariota or Keenum? Having trouble deciding all the way to gametime

Freeman is probably out this week.

Coleman vs Seattle or Murray vs Pitts

Went with coleman. We shall see.

My opponent has brown. Looks like I'm taking L's this week.

i had Big Rape and Brown in last night in the big money league. Woooooo
<20>

Played Brown and JuJu. 50 points combined. Was projected to lose this match up but this gives me a chance now :)

Dez vs Philly
Sanders vs Cincy
Adams vs Baltimore

Went with Dez and Sanders but it feels like a goddamn crapshoot

Back