2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Allen has dropped to #3. Collins is lead dog. Woodhead is passing downs now.

Yeah but it's still 3 pretty decent running backs. If one guy gets it's rolling they may stick with him. I have Collins on my team and I'm benching him for now. One of those 3 will have a big game, it's just a roll of the dice. Plus you gotta worry about if Woodhead can make it out the first qtr. without getting injured.

Anyone streaming Chargers defense this week?

Anyone streaming Chargers defense this week?

I'm playing them in my non-money league. I'm hoping they get some turnovers and sacks off the rookie.

Sooo who do I start? PPR

Everything looks good...I personally might start Williams (he's the whole enchilada for them today) in the flex and bench Adams but it's a toss up. It just depends on how much faith you have in Brett Hundley.

Shepard being out fucked me over.

So, Kelvin Benjamin or Doctson?

Mixon vs. Denver or Abdullah vs. Chicago

DeSean Jackson, Tate or Woods? Can only take one and I’m thinking about Tate

Mixon vs. Denver or Abdullah vs. Chicago

That's a tough one. Mixon needs to get more touches in that system and against a reeling Broncos he may have a chance. Abdullah could be a stud but he keeps fumbling the ball. If he fumbles again today, don't be shocked if he never gets back on the field.

DeSean Jackson, Tate or Woods? Can only take one and I’m thinking about Tate

Easy one.... Golden Tate

That's a tough one. Mixon needs to get more touches in that system and against a reeling Broncos he may have a chance. Abdullah could be a stud but he keeps fumbling the ball. If he fumbles again today, don't be shocked if he never gets back on the field.

Easy one.... Golden Tate

Yeah, Freeman concussion really screwed me. So have to start one of them in the flex. Probably roll with Mixon, and hope they feed him.

Yeah, Freeman concussion really screwed me. So have to start one of them in the flex. Probably roll with Mixon, and hope they feed him.

Yeah I got Freeman as well. It sucks having to start guys you have no faith in.

Yeah I got Freeman as well. It sucks having to start guys you have no faith in.

Yeah its not a good feeling. At least i have gordon, and hunt to pick up the slack.

Saints having a run game now is fuck Brees's numbers.....

Well, I got raped. Correction, it's still ongoing, so I am being raped.

Why the fuck is Martellus Bennett even in NE when you have Gronk....FML

Back