2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Aaaaaaand Julio jones is getting outscored by the FUCKING FALCONS D/ST! What the FUCK SEATTLE!??

I mean, losing doesn't really bother me too much. But I can't stand losing because of RETARD SHIT. When was the last time the damn Seahawks fumbled???? I guess I can't complain too much though, I did outscore him with Gostkowski and Dion Lewis when he had Gronk.

Anywho, I think I'm done with Julio. This may be knee jerk, but I'm looking to trade him at this point, I could probably get some decent players for him.

Should’ve traded him a while ago.
You might be right. Had I known Suckcesian would destroy this offense, I wouldn't have picked him up. I'm still reserving hope that he does something the rest of the year, but I could be fooling myself.

Last edited:
If you are one of my RB's throughout this season, I'm sorry.

Zeke, Dalvin Cook, Chris Thompson. It's been rough.

Anyway, D. Thomas or Robby Anderson this week?

Its been such a weird first year in fantasy lol. I started off 2-0 then lost several of my dudes to injury and lost like 6 straight and now I've won 3 straight lol.

Last edited:
I have a pretty stacked team in my auction league. Wondering if making a move late makes sense - Lineup

QB - Willson, Rivers
RB - Howard, Hunt, Darkwa, White & Drake(lboth looking useless now)
WR - Julio, Keenan, Tate,
TE - Walker, Doyle
D/ST - I'm holding Balt and NE. I like both of them and their match ups moving forward.

One guy badly needs a QB. I could offer up Rivers. He has DHop....make sense to offer Rivers and say Doyle for him or is that not enough? His TE situation blows too.

Another guy is willing to give up a tier 1 for two starters. He has Gronk and Jimmy at TE. Should I go for Gronk? If so, who do I offer up? Tate and Darkwa? He is weak at RB. Not great at WR either.

Sounds like a lot of points for a 2-point conversion attempt.
Was that a 2 point attempt? I was at Buffalo Wild Wings not paying close attention and saw replay thinking it was a td pass. Oh well, I held on for close 4 point win thanks to Baldwin’s last minute td!

If you are one of my RB's throughout this season, I'm sorry.

Zeke, Dalvin Cook, Chris Thompson. It's been rough.

Anyway, D. Thomas or Robby Anderson this week?

I'd roll with Robby Anderson since Paxton Lynch is at the helm in Denver and new OC. Could work out but this would be a 'wait and see' week for me.

Wentz @ Chicago
Newton @ NYJ
Ryan @ Tampa (@Corona Kill me)

My 3 options this week. Thoughts? I'm leaning Ryan since Tampa's pass defense is atrocious. But it's Matt Ryan....

Wentz @ Chicago
Newton @ NYJ

My 3 options this week. Thoughts? I'm leaning Ryan since Tampa's pass defense is atrocious. But it's Matt Ryan....

Wentz. Or Cam. Definitely wouldn’t start Matt Ryan’s can ass over either of them.

Wentz @ Chicago
Newton @ NYJ

Ryan would be the last guy I start. Olsen is back this week for Can and wentz should shred the bears.

Wentz @ Chicago
Newton @ NYJ

Wentz over the other two cans. He’s the only qb who consistently puts up points.

I have a pretty stacked team in my auction league. Wondering if making a move late makes sense - Lineup

QB - Willson, Rivers
RB - Howard, Hunt, Darkwa, White & Drake(lboth looking useless now)
WR - Julio, Keenan, Tate,
TE - Walker, Doyle
D/ST - I'm holding Balt and NE. I like both of them and their match ups moving forward.

One guy badly needs a QB. I could offer up Rivers. He has DHop....make sense to offer Rivers and say Doyle for him or is that not enough? His TE situation blows too.

Another guy is willing to give up a tier 1 for two starters. He has Gronk and Jimmy at TE. Should I go for Gronk? If so, who do I offer up? Tate and Darkwa? He is weak at RB. Not great at WR either.

Hopkins for Rivers and Doyle is a steal for you if you can pull it off, but I dont think he will accept it. Its just too one-sided.

Wentz @ Chicago
Newton @ NYJ

Stick with Wentz

Debated on it all morning and sat Corey Coleman in favor of Marvin Jones. Starvin Marvin bless.

Back