2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

sat gurley for kamara for the first fucking time and it cost me 22 points. Good news... I still fucking won. Thank you leveon!!! on to the final 4 where im predicted to win by 18 right now.

My only big question is ertz if he is healthy or delanie walker vs cardinals?

sat gurley for kamara for the first fucking time and it cost me 22 points. Good news... I still fucking won. Thank you leveon!!! on to the final 4 where im predicted to win by 18 right now.

My only big question is ertz if he is healthy or delanie walker vs cardinals?
That’s tough. MariGOATa is banged up and Ertz is dealing with Foles. I’d lean Walker, but it’s a toss up.

Brady or Rodgers
I'd play Brady. Pittsburgh has a really weakened secondary with Shazier out, and they will be looking for the blitz instead of covering eligible receivers. With Hogan and Gronk both healthy and in the game this weekend, and with RBs that can catch, Brady is going to scoring a lot of points. Rodgers is awesome, and his O-line has really shaped up over the last few weeks, but he is facing a tough Carolina team. I also see Carolina's offense staying on the field more, reducing opportunities for Rodgers to score you points.

QB help... Goff @Seahwaks, Bortles vs Texans, Carr vs Cowboys, Jimmy G @ Titans.... ??? I'm not really liking any of my options...

Cousins or Jimmy G?

Thoughts? Cousins and Redskins Offense looking terrible. Still mad at myself for dumping Rivers many weeks ago but I needed RB help and back then I was able to get Burkhead and Lewis

Your in the same spot I'm in. I like Cousins but his O-Line has been out basically all year.

Brady or Rodgers

I like Brady in a shootout. You can't go wrong with Rodgers as well though, you have a nice problem to have. Both QB's are going to play with a chip.

Perine, Jamal Williams, or Alfred Morris?

I like Williams, he has been playing really well. Morris has a great matchup against a pathetic Raiders D.

I like Brady in a shootout. You can't go wrong with Rodgers as well though, you have a nice problem to have. Both QB's are going to play with a chip.

I like Williams, he has been playing really well. Morris has a great matchup against a pathetic Raiders D.
Thanks I'm probably going to roll with Williams since he's more of a dual threat.

Juju or Ertz in my Flex?

Starting Gronk, Adams, Marvin Jones

I have Dez in my first of two flex spots too.

Last edited:
Stafford against Chicago or Foles against the Giants?

Chicago sucks but they got a decent defense. And it's the Giants but Nick Foles is a huge question mark.

Stafford against Chicago or Foles against the Giants?

Chicago sucks but they got a decent defense. And it's the Giants but Nick Foles is a huge question mark.
Nothing at all to go on with Foles...I'd have to roll with Stafford but I get it. Bears will play Detroit tough...but even though the Giants suck its an NFC east game

Ok. Big money league, semi finals two flex standard. I have two dilemmas, help me out here Sherbros.

Goff @sea or Cousins vs AZ. Nothing good on the wire except maybe Foles. Bortles and Winston gone.

Also, CJ Anderson @IND or Kupp @sea for the second flex spot? Josh Gordon locked in as first flex. Tough decisions

QB help... Goff @Seahwaks, Bortles vs Texans, Carr vs Cowboys, Jimmy G @ Titans.... ??? I'm not really liking any of my options...

Your in the same spot I'm in. I like Cousins but his O-Line has been out basically all year.

Losing Thompson was brutal for Cousins too. When you have a bad o-line you need a guy to dump the ball off to who can make things happen.

Back