2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Won my auction league (first time doing that...was great compared to snake auction)

Wilson, Hunt, Keenan, Julio...also having a strong DST all year helped a ton. D/ST carries a lot of weight in this league. At the end, I horded 3 D/ST to keep them away from competitors (all the match ups were pretty solid). Ravens, Chargers, Pats...

Thanks for all of the advice this year from the folks on this board

Nothing like winning by 2.5points. Thanks big rape.
Got you beat... game to get me to the last week of regular season was a must win cause I had to win out to get in...

Won by .18 on the Boswell field goal to end that Steelers game.

Wooooo! I just won the Sherdog 20 team league with possibly the worst starting offense of all time in the final

Keenum
Stills
Roger Lewis
Will Fuller
Derrick Henry
T.J. Yeldon
Rhett Ellison
Albert Wilson

Indy D

Went 2/2 Super Bowls!!!! I had to hold on for dear life this week after losing Gurley and brown but had a solid 53 point lead over second place going into week 17 and had just enough fire power to get it done! Best Super Bowl year Eva, ran both my leagues wire to wire.

Tied for 3rd in my other cash league. Pretty proud of that one as I did not have a great squad to start. Had my "anchor" players with Gronk and Antonio but after that, it was mainly a lot of waiver moves and getting lucky week to week. RB was weak for me to start but Lynch paid off enough with consistency (Fat Rob was a dud). I rode James White PPR average numbers for a while then lucked out and grabbed Burkhead and Lewis. Had Baltimore D/ST which helped a ton. QB was a revolving door. Cousins, some Rivers (dropped him sooner than I should have) but grabby Jimmy G and Bortles for the last couple weeks.

Back